NEW! Official G2IC Decals now available (version 7, new logo)

Yours for a support donation of $4 each. Thank you! Click on the “G2IC Store” link above, or http://store.g2ic.com/product/official-g2ic-decals-v-7/

ordered 4!! woot woot

Just ordered a set of 2 :clap:

for sure ordering some on payday

Sure, Neil. I just ordered the old style: now I have to order the new style, too… :wahmb: :stuck_out_tongue:

Ordered mine the other day. 2 silvers waiting to go on my 91.
Is there a way you can put this on a pullover hoodie!? It’s always cold in Canada and a shirt is to light for are weather, and will just get covered by my Honda hoodie I always have to wear.
Thanks a bunch!!

Royals: the stickers you got were on clearance :wink: I got mixed first impressions with having this as a decal anyway so I didn’t bother mentioning it besides my statement on Facebook and here from a month or so ago.

Da991: I just sold hoodies with this logo a few months ago. You must’ve missed it. I try to do a sale every year. Right now I do have Tshirts though.

A must have

I know, Neil. Just being a whiner… lol. It’s all good, in DA hood. I really like the new design, and will probably order those to put on the DB1, instead.

[QUOTE=N FUL FX;2332991]Royals: the stickers you got were on clearance :wink: I got mixed first impressions with having this as a decal anyway so I didn’t bother mentioning it besides my statement on Facebook and here from a month or so ago.

Da991: I just sold hoodies with this logo a few months ago. You must’ve missed it. I try to do a sale every year. Right now I do have Tshirts though.[/QUOTE]

I must have missed it! I’ll defiantly be on the look out for another Hoodie sale!!

put mine on today!! love it, was sad when the other one u sent me that was just letters wouldn’t peel… the backing was getting left on about half the sticker

Looks good! I just got mine installed as well, i’ll snap photos of them tonight :up:

slow_db2, thanks for the pic! I need to get some to update on the site.

I put those other stickers in there just in case someone can use them. Sometimes they work – luck of the draw. It’s better than me just throwing them away in case one does work :wink:

Hoodie sale coming up soon?!

Probably won’t do one this year. I wait two years so the demand builds up :slight_smile:

Cutting more white stickers to replenish inventory. They will be available probably within the next two weeks.

any idea when youre gonna be cutting up some more shirts to replenish inventory? :rockon:

I’ll try to do another set this summer.

:pupeyes: I was looking forward to another hoodie sale!

Understood. Glad to see there’s still interest!