spirit of japantown car show

here is a couple of pictures of joeys and cortneys cars at the spirit of japan town show

…and my car… :rockon:

Oh shiiiizz, good lookin out Jos(b) :rockon:
uhhh but loose the sol. haha j/p looks good

right on man thanks jose they look very good

joeys and Courtney, your cars look clean as hell. :rockon: And take a look at the biweekly meet thread ok.

cars look great guys and jose did you get new rims?

Same rims CBASS:)

no you in my name cortney not courtney dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm haha

joey i love the cover

wanna trade? haha thanks bro.

those are loaners from a friend of ours.

those are sick are they the sub zeros

fixed… :ethug:

no prob for the pictures guys…
i didnt see any event coverage for that show so i thought i would add

Why were all the hoods off the cars?
Any pictures of the cars with the hood on and closed?

they were off for the show i have pic in my build thread of mine (orange one)

nice da’s

Are you serious? You took the hood off for a meet/show? And whats with the Mugen shit in the window? Does that make you mad tyte jdm yo?

I like my cheap DA I picked up, but man… The Subaru Impreza group is so much less rice… =/

um no im not mad type jdm yo it just stuff that was sitting a round an yea we took the hoods off to be different …an yes mugen is the shit

deviantek…have u never been to one single car show? pretty much 60%-70% of the all cars that are in ANY car show has their hoods propped open or off completely. they even have all the doors open lambo style/suicide, etc., trunks open, rims off for the heck of it to show the bling bling brake/suspension system, cars on a rotating ramp and everything of that sort. it’s a CAR SHOW, therefore…they SHOW their CARS!!! hence the word, “CAR SHOW!!!” man you gotta get out more

and the MUGEN stuff in the window, welps that’s a no brainer. don’t you notice the MUGEN decal across the car, the Mugen Rims. the Mugen valve cover on the jasper DA. im pretty sure they were trying to go for the Mugen theme.

…and yeah, it is mad tyte JDM yo…it’s a RHD!!! :slight_smile:

thank you db1st for saying it so well thank you

[QUOTE=deviantek;2089007]Are you serious? You took the hood off for a meet/show? And whats with the Mugen shit in the window? Does that make you mad tyte jdm yo?

I like my cheap DA I picked up, but man… The Subaru Impreza group is so much less rice… =/[/QUOTE]

DEFINE RICE :read:

and yes it was a CAR SHOW and these are daily driven show cars, id understand it it was a meet it would be a little weird for joeys and cortneys hoods to be off and mugen accesories to be in the windows, i bet you feel hella cool for having SPT stuff on your car. and we are sorry that subaru dosent come with much more options, still a japanese car and if u mod it and make it in a car show, it will look the same as the other guys on the impreza forums, sorry i dont dislike subarus my brother has a 07’ STI and its dope as fuck… i just hate it when ppl with “faster” & more expensive cars look down upon hondas and acuras, better built than bought in my opinion :rockon:

hey is Courtney’s car the one that used to belong to Felix?