Readme

Collapse
No announcement yet.

91_LS (kyle) going away meet/bbq

Collapse
X

91_LS (kyle) going away meet/bbq

Collapse
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    91_LS (kyle) going away meet/bbq

    here are some pictures from yesterdays meet/bbq for kyle.....enjoy















    #2
    cool pics jasper an 80s baby

    Comment


      #3













      Squirrel Nuts???? haha
      Last edited by JasperDA9; 21 Sep 2009, 20:09:09.

      Comment


        #4
        Nice pics. Thanks for the good time everyone. Im so going to miss kicking it with all of you

        Comment


          #5
          hey great pics jasper and the meet was fun Kyle damn were all going to miss you man.

          Comment


            #6
            yea kyle were going miss you an you poping open your hood...........hahah just play you dam racer lol

            Comment


              #7
              lol and thanks for the guy that rated me.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by 91_LS View Post
                lol and thanks for the guy that rated me.
                i rated u, for the gps i got off u......and yes we're gonna miss you "thuglite" haha

                Comment


                  #9
                  No its buglife...lol

                  Comment


                    #10
                    no man it thuglite .......THUGLITE ........LOL

                    Comment


                      #11
                      lol

                      Comment


                        #12
                        thug lite for the win haha

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by derka View Post
                          thug lite for the win haha
                          Keep talkin Habeeb LOL

                          Comment


                            #14
                            dont get mad sir it will be ok mr.light

                            Comment


                              #15
                              hahaha habeeb wtf

                              Comment


                                #16
                                JUST PLAYIN

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  when and where you movin to

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    Carson city NV on the 4th or 5th of Oct

                                    Comment


                                      #19
                                      what are you taking when you move?

                                      Comment


                                        #20
                                        Originally posted by 91_LS View Post
                                        Carson city NV on the 4th or 5th of Oct
                                        i'm heading up to vegas to see my fiance the weekend after..maybe we can meet up..and possibly see if any of the vegas cats want to meet up as well

                                        Comment


                                          #21
                                          im sorry that i missed the meet because of work and i wish you the best in NV kyle im sure i can speak for everyone in saying you will be missed here. but on the other hand has anybody decided on whose gonna continue the meets up here in nor-cal and if so when/where/how often? i really hope someday to have a san jose meet.

                                          Comment


                                            #22
                                            tHANKS FOR NOT TELING ME ABOUT THE MEET JASPER!!!
                                            I COULDA BROUGHT THE DA ON THE NEW WHEELS AN EVERYTHING!!!

                                            Comment


                                              #23
                                              Originally posted by BLKS_DB1 View Post
                                              im sorry that i missed the meet because of work and i wish you the best in NV kyle im sure i can speak for everyone in saying you will be missed here. but on the other hand has anybody decided on whose gonna continue the meets up here in nor-cal and if so when/where/how often? i really hope someday to have a san jose meet.
                                              hey blks db1 hows your car coming man?

                                              Comment


                                                #24
                                                Originally posted by bre5673 View Post
                                                tHANKS FOR NOT TELING ME ABOUT THE MEET JASPER!!!
                                                I COULDA BROUGHT THE DA ON THE NEW WHEELS AN EVERYTHING!!!
                                                read you text messages

                                                Comment


                                                  #25
                                                  damnit....i missed out on this...hope you the best tho kyle.

                                                  so how often are you guys at union landing? I want to stop by sometime and bring my DC

                                                  Comment

                                                  Working...
                                                  X