CA: Norcal EF vs. DA Meet Pictures August 30th, 2009

Here are a few pictures from the meet today. All in all, a great turnout. I look forward to another meet in the near future.

dam i missed it more piccs!! haha.

haha that meet was fun sucks that my car didn’t run if yeah then fo sure i bring it

we need something like this in socal.

they do have something like this in Socal.nice pics how was the weather?

Pics are up. www.ticarshows.com Feel free to post the pics.

Nice turnout.Hope theres another one sooner or later.Had to leave early…gotta little hot for me plus I had to pick up my brother at the airport in SF.

Its too bad man. I got your award by default. Best in show was awarded to me only after you left. Trust me the award belongs to you. :surrend:

Your car was amazing!!!

Wheres all the rolling shots from the way there?

x2

Its too bad man. I got your award by default. Best in show was awarded to me only after you left. Trust me the award belongs to you.

Your car was amazing!!!

has that the red one (that would have one) ? seem the orange one got over looked

here’s my coverage…
ON THE WAY THERE…

((SLIDESHOW))
http://s666.photobucket.com/albums/vv28/DA93/EF%20vs%20DA%20Meet/?albumview=slideshow

cool pics

[QUOTE=datroup;2064588]Its too bad man. I got your award by default. Best in show was awarded to me only after you left. Trust me the award belongs to you. :surrend:

Your car was amazing!!![/QUOTE]
Thanx!!!:)Didnt even know there was awards but,congrats on the win though.

Sweet thanks for the pics. Man do i need some wheels.

it looks like it was plenty fun…too bad i missed it!!! oh welps

darussianone…is that ur righthanddrive g2?

Now here’s my coverage not the best but they’ll do

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2638024

nice pics and the rolling shots look good to:gunleft:

yep you coming to the one in san jose on the 26th? in japan town

hell yea once the car runs you already no i be there if not fuck it i push it jk…:excite: