Fl: Oldskool da/ef meet part ii pics

here are a few my bro in law took…

and then a link to the local site and it’s pic thread. Not sure if you need a sn to see them but its free and immediate if that’s necessary.

Tampa Racing Pic Thread

There are a ton more pics from some photographers there, but I would have to wait for them to be posted and I’ll add them here…

BTW…I took home the trophy for “Best DA 2009”!

these were the pics taken from my cell phone on the rollout from Winter Park…

Just pulled out of the driveway…

On I4 West

at the meet…

wuddup Troy (YBlegal)

Jamie pickin up the “Best EF 2009” Award! Congrats bro!

Mike pickin up the “Best Project 2009” Award! Again…congrats!

Trophy Winners left to Right 1. Jaime "Best EF 2. Mike Best Project 3. Me (Steve) Best DA

On the way home…

DAMN! I knew I should’ve gone. oh well, there’s always next time

:getsome::manual:

Figure that out!

this meet is annual, but i was asked to take it over and Im thinking of making it semi-annual, and travelling with it.

you missed a good time!

damn am mad i couldnt makeit… the one time there are 4doors there i wouldnt of bin the only one lol but ill have 2 ketch the next one

I might have to drive down from Ohio to catch the next one. There aren’t many shows specific to our cars around these parts.

great pics!

awsome pics, looks like you guys had a great time.

nice guys

Wow, I wished I could of made it too. There is usually a nice Old School meet at Old town, I think it was in June/July. Was the only one there with a g1 :bawl:

So whats up? You guys gonna do another meet soon??

What part of FL was the meet at? I’m currently over here in Pensacola and picked up a DA I’ve been working on. Wouldn’t mind swinging it by.

That meet is annual…so this meet wont happen again until mid 2010. We had a much larger turnout last year, but 90% of the Florida G2IC crew didnt even reply this year, which left us with a small turnout. If that is the case next year…we are not gonna bother…Til then we will see

This meet was in Wesley Chapel which is about 20 minutes north of Tampa.