Import Alliance Pic Thread

My DA:

Some DAs from Import Alliance:

My car looks like garbage with the damaged front end. I had so much fun this weekend even though i got a speeding ticket

u didnt get a pic of mine:sad:

aww u missed mine

lets cry togeather:sad:

::argh::argh::argh::argh:

I didn’t get any shots of my car at the show. The only pic I took of it on the trip was when we stopped at a rest area outside of Louisville on Friday.

still going to cry didnt get any of mine]

what one was yours?

black black rims slamed next to a red dc and a da1 i think what ever a first gen is next to the fence

this is mine that no one got a pic of:argh::argh::argh::argh:

pics from IA of my car wasnt to worried about it haha

blue tape is just us being bored and goofing off

I took a pic of every G2 that I saw. I didn’t make it around to all of the areas which probably explains why I may have missed some peoples cars.

the tan DA with the bike rack and polished 501’s anyone know what size the wheels were? 15’s or 16’s and what offset?

i was were the gravelb meets th parking lot n the main lot n the back m,iddle

wassup 8urv8…yeah that was my car it has 16x8’s 15 offset and 205/40/16

and i want to say to all the g2ic members that i saw there with their rides that all your cars were looking awsome…keep up the sweet work

sry to get off topic but how are those wheels i have mine up for sale and im gonna buy a set just wanting to know what to expect

they are good i like them but in order to have that same stance that i have and the wheels…rolling your fenders is an A must…othen that is a fun wheel to have…

kool rolling the fenders isnt to bad we had to roll mine on my old 240sx to fit 18x10.5 on the rear was a 295-35 wheel lol

sence you guys are talking abt it how do u afford tires or does it not wear bad and if not wtf bc im out like .5 and its wearing so bad help im broke