Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Import Alliance Pic Thread

My DA:

Some DAs from Import Alliance:

My car looks like garbage with the damaged front end. I had so much fun this weekend even though i got a speeding ticket

Comment

u didnt get a pic of mine

Comment

aww u missed mine

Comment

lets cry togeather

Comment

:

Comment

I didn't get any shots of my car at the show. The only pic I took of it on the trip was when we stopped at a rest area outside of Louisville on Friday.

Comment

still going to cry didnt get any of mine]

Comment

what one was yours?

Comment

black black rims slamed next to a red dc and a da1 i think what ever a first gen is next to the fence

Comment

019.jpg

008.jpg

this is mine that no one got a pic of

Comment

pics from IA of my car wasnt to worried about it haha
                        \

blue tape is just us being bored and goofing off

Comment

I took a pic of every G2 that I saw. I didn't make it around to all of the areas which probably explains why I may have missed some peoples cars.

Comment

the tan DA with the bike rack and polished 501's anyone know what size the wheels were? 15's or 16's and what offset?

Comment

i was were the gravelb meets th parking lot n the main lot n the back m,iddle

Comment

Originally posted by 8URV8 View Post
                                the tan DA with the bike rack and polished 501's anyone know what size the wheels were? 15's or 16's and what offset?
                                wassup 8urv8...yeah that was my car it has 16x8's 15 offset and 205/40/16

and i want to say to all the g2ic members that i saw there with their rides that all your cars were looking awsome..keep up the sweet work

Comment

sry to get off topic but how are those wheels i have mine up for sale and im gonna buy a set just wanting to know what to expect

Comment

Originally posted by 2_slow View Post
                                    sry to get off topic but how are those wheels i have mine up for sale and im gonna buy a set just wanting to know what to expect
                                    they are good i like them but in order to have that same stance that i have and the wheels...rolling your fenders is an A must..othen that is a fun wheel to have..

Comment

kool rolling the fenders isnt to bad we had to roll mine on my old 240sx to fit 18x10.5 on the rear was a 295-35 wheel lol

Comment

sence you guys are talking abt it how do u afford tires or does it not wear bad and if not wtf bc im out like .5 and its wearing so bad help im broke

Comment

i save up for tires right after i buy a set also i have them flipped when there is almost no tread left on the inside

Comment

how much it usualy cost 2 flip

Comment

Originally posted by strokedb18a1 View Post
                                              sence you guys are talking abt it how do u afford tires or does it not wear bad and if not wtf bc im out like .5 and its wearing so bad help im broke
                                              lol....well i dont drive my DA everyday only couple times a week but its something that you have to consider if you want to go low...as long as my ride looks good and rides good then i dont care about tires..but i know that ima have to flip them equally sometime so im looking everytime and measuring...

Comment

ok

Comment

cost me 40 dollars to get all them done the other day

Comment

Working...
                                                  X