June 20th, Team Integra meet pics (NorCal)

Here’s the pictars…

<3 BMW

91_LS always keeps his engine shiny…

oink

And the most ballin whip thurrr :stuck_out_tongue:

Pics look great and the car show was fun.

u got pics to post cbas?

Nice pics Alan.:rockon:

so it looks like mike didn’t get to lower his car before the meet, that sucks!

[QUOTE=DarkDB1;2040175]Here’s the pictars…

[/QUOTE]

cleanest ive ever seen jo’s engine bay

that is a clean engine loveeeeeeeeee the coverrrrrrrrrr can i have it ill give you ummmmmm a dollar an some oranges …lol for real your cars looking nicer an nicer man

That vw bus snuck into the meet because he had no number on his car and I duno what he would of placed in but it was cool just needed bodwork and paint.

i have a question that been bugging me here it is how at the show in the stock class can the white for door da with the busted windshield beet the jasper green one in third place they were both stock class so what makes it better to win? the green one had a non broke windshield ,would like to know how the judging really went down . how they rated the cars scored the point everything…not being an ass or anything it a real ouestion an both cars are in the pic above .

The judging was all about “DETAIL” one of the DAs might of had somthing that was not stock and the other one might had bin all stock. Like 1 had a after market CD player and the other had a stock radio.

really detail cant be not to be an ass but detail did you see all the jdm parts i have 95 percent everthing an i got over looked …the white car busted windshield an miss some of the back seat so i would not say detail …im just throwing it out there cuz it been brought up on other pages

For stock class there cannot be more then 5 modifications on the vehicle or it is disqualified… If you and joey were in the same class it was probably over looked for that reason.

joe was stock an i was jdm so it was a question 5 ok that makes more scence to me then detail …like i said im not trying to be an ass or anything …i want to know how it was judge because if it was off detail like i said im like 95 percent jdm (as of the part you can by to do jdm one piece,mirrors that kinda stuff)

i didn’t know that, i shoulda went in the mod class then :shrug: oh well, wasn’t expecting anything anyway

an for the record i new id be over looked always am so i just wanted to know how it was judged (you know seabass car was more stock then any other da there if that was the case at lest in my mind what he got fat fives (stock acura rims) lowed an exhaust …maybe i just dont get it maybe im to hard headed …maybe i just look at everthing …i dont know it all questions

Yea… For JDM… You didn’t stand a chance, The Skyline GTS(R?) for an example is pure JDM as it was never sold in the US. The celica’s all the way at the end were also imported to the U.S… And so were afew Integra’s.

You can make a USDM car LOOK like it came from Japan but it won’t be the same… JDM is so trendy at the moment, everything is JDM now.

they should make a most jdm and real jdm class, cuz that green celica was real jdm with original engine and all the paper work, clean as hell might i add, and he didn’t win anything.

btw, nice pics as always Alan