2009 East Coast Honda Meet (PICS)

I must say there were alot of nice cars there, sadly enough DA’s weren’t repping too hard:werd:

more pics
my favorite car there… no editing or photoshop at all or flash that’s just how fucking clean this car was!

[

moreeeeeeee!!!

piccccs…

last few…

[/

thanks for sharing your pics. i like to see what you guys are doing on the east coast…

“If there not real wheels roll on factory wheels:rockon:”

wow i wish i could have gone looks like it was fun and the cars were nice

damn…makes me wanna upgrade from my DA to something else. Im so broke cuz i cant buy an OBD1 or up car so i gotta upgrade to OBD1

damn alot of pictures and none of mine, did anyone get a pic of this da? or is it a db2?

LOL out of all those pics you didnt get any of the 8 that were out there…I didnt either because I didnt have a camera, but there were 2 aztec dbs, 2 milano db, my buddy mike’s real deal da6, another buddys captiva blue LS-T, and a honey beige one. There were over 600 cars at the meet, next year its going to be better hahaha

edit: and the deep maroon/black da on rpf1’s from the beach, cleanest one out there.

eastcoast doing it bigg.

good pics also they came out crisp.

hell yeah east doing it up!!

thats sweet
whats this car

Wish i could have been there in richmond…Hopefully i can get my DA in a meet 1yr

that is an fg2 or 06-07 civic si.

Nice coverage but I would recommend you take it easy on the post processing. You overdid it to the point where you can see halos around almost everything. Like for example look at the trees and some cars you can see that there’s halos.