New bay airea 510 crew

And our lil back up

Its all about the HONDA

Sorry for the pics. I dont have a cam, only the phone.

must be a oakland meet up YEE YEE haha.

No, it was in Union city. Still 510, some of us are from Oakland and some from Haystack.:up:

good luck, I’m out of the bay and In vegas. post up pics for the Ti meet if any one goes.:up:

yea i will. sorry you cant make it.

Yea represent

kids pretty gangster.

man i’ll knock that nigga out…lol…j/k/j/k:hump:

I think he will take you…lol

Would you consider yourselves a gang?

You guys filipino? Or is it just the guy with the white teg?

some of us are Filipino and like me, im white.

No we are just a crew. Im 30 years old and my home boys are about that age to. Only 1 is 19.

lol there no gangs in g2ic or is there hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

when you guys meeting up again?
i think seen some of you guys on tuesday at union landing? i drove there pretty late with my blue d.a some of you prolly saw me cause i saw a line of d.a…i say whats up next time if i go early.

Whats up man we were there last night we had a row of 12 das and one eg and one rsx but usaully friday nights is when we meet up and sometimes saturday. You just gota watch out for cops shit is getting hela hot out there cuz of all the street racers.

[QUOTE=gtec8285;2033786]when you guys meeting up again?
i think seen some of you guys on tuesday at union landing? i drove there pretty late with my blue d.a some of you prolly saw me cause i saw a line of d.a…i say whats up next time if i go early.[/QUOTE]

We are there every Tuesday but Saturdays is your best bet to meet every one out there.

who was there last night? (12 da’s)

For all of you that dont know, There is a BBQ tomorrow at 12pm at Alum rock park. Its a teg meet but Alan, your more then welcome to go. If you dont know where the park is here is the address.

Alum Rock Park
15350 Penitencia Creek Rd
San Jose, CA 95127
(408) 277-4539

Please bring some food for this BBQ. to help out. I will be there at 8-9am to get the spot. It will be $6 to get in. You will go all the way to the back of the park till you see my car. Hope to see you all there.