G2's @ Eibach 09

So I took a trip to SoCal with some friends to be a part of the 09 Eibach Springs Honda Meet. Here are pictures I took of as many G2’s I could find.
Ill start off with mine :up:

nice coverage and some nice das:rockon:

thanx for the pic man, too bad i didn’t get to meet you…

No Problem.
Yeah i would have liked to meet all the G2 owners too. It was so hot, when I wasn’t walking around, I was trying to find some shade :cool:

nice coverage and tahnks for the luv:rockon:

was it just me, or were 90% of the cars there on rotas?

Mine is sitting on some SSR Type-X not the Rota Auto X, thank you very much, lol.
But seriously, I did notice a lot of Rota’s too.

yeah i know ur arent fakes, cant fake an ssr stamp :hugs:

but most of the cars there werent worthy of being inside, rotas/crappy looking, i saw much better looking cars parked outside

I was standing next to the track beast as you can see in the pic but my head was cut off haha

what strut bar is that?

dont know but looks hardcore

First one that Ive ever seen like this.

Top of the bar reads: Red Horse auto change dress co. :shrug:

he said it was a custom made strut bar, by that company

i had a good conversation with the owner, mmmmmm real XSI :inlove:

it’s still a hinged bar regardless if it looks trick

Some nice pic of some really nice DAs…
I have one ?
What’s the deal with all the hate on other g2s ? I know some peeps have rotas and other replica wheels … What’s wrong with that ? Maybe they can’t affored name brand wheels right now cuz they are trying to get as many expensive JDM parts …
I don’t have name brand wheels right now … I have to save up to get them … I work 40 hours a week and I’m the only one paying bills cuz my chick is out of work …so since I’m not on some mugen ssr spoons my car isn’t worth looking at ?
I’ve noticed a lot so socal guys hate more than anyone … Y is that ?

SO CAL guys hate cuz thats the nature of the beast down there. its like what designer stuff can i obtain to make my 3,000 doller car look worth something. up here in norcal were more chill because our weather dosent suck like there’s does. lol

^^

dude, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

your whole reply was lame.

sounds like you’re the biggest hater of all…

[QUOTE=kid_DA;2028059]Some nice pic of some really nice DAs…
I have one ?
What’s the deal with all the hate on other g2s ? I know some peeps have rotas and other replica wheels … What’s wrong with that ? Maybe they can’t affored name brand wheels right now cuz they are trying to get as many expensive JDM parts …
I don’t have name brand wheels right now … I have to save up to get them … I work 40 hours a week and I’m the only one paying bills cuz my chick is out of work …so since I’m not on some mugen ssr spoons my car isn’t worth looking at ?
I’ve noticed a lot so socal guys hate more than anyone … Y is that ?[/QUOTE]

I think da9leo was only pointing out that there were some better cars outside than inside, however they obviously didn’t sign up in time to get inside. Nothing is wrong with rockin’ Rotas, I used to have Rotas at one time, but c’mon man, would u buy and wear fake Jordans? As for the hate goes, I don’t think its a Socal thing, there are haters everywhere, its all about putting your own style to your car and make it your own. Who really gives a shit what others think anyway.