Readme

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G2's @ Eibach 09

Collapse
X

G2's @ Eibach 09

Collapse
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    G2's @ Eibach 09

    So I took a trip to SoCal with some friends to be a part of the 09 Eibach Springs Honda Meet. Here are pictures I took of as many G2's I could find.
    Ill start off with mine














    Last edited by JasperDA9; 20 May 2009, 00:20:41.

    #2














    Comment


      #3










      Comment


        #4
        nice coverage and some nice das

        Comment


          #5
          thanx for the pic man, too bad i didn't get to meet you...

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Dee A Nine View Post
            thanx for the pic man, too bad i didn't get to meet you...
            No Problem.
            Yeah i would have liked to meet all the G2 owners too. It was so hot, when I wasn't walking around, I was trying to find some shade

            Comment


              #7
              nice coverage and tahnks for the luv

              Comment


                #8
                was it just me, or were 90% of the cars there on rotas?

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by da9leo View Post
                  was it just me, or were 90% of the cars there on rotas?
                  Mine is sitting on some SSR Type-X not the Rota Auto X, thank you very much, lol.
                  But seriously, I did notice a lot of Rota's too.
                  Last edited by JasperDA9; 20 May 2009, 00:11:41.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    yeah i know ur arent fakes, cant fake an ssr stamp

                    but most of the cars there werent worthy of being inside, rotas/crappy looking, i saw much better looking cars parked outside

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by da9leo View Post
                      was it just me, or were 90% of the cars there on rotas?
                      I was standing next to the track beast as you can see in the pic but my head was cut off haha

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by JasperDA9 View Post

                        what strut bar is that?

                        Comment


                          #13
                          dont know but looks hardcore

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by uses0ap View Post
                            what strut bar is that?
                            First one that Ive ever seen like this.

                            Top of the bar reads: Red Horse auto change dress co.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              he said it was a custom made strut bar, by that company

                              i had a good conversation with the owner, mmmmmm real XSI

                              Comment


                                #16
                                it's still a hinged bar regardless if it looks trick

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  Some nice pic of some really nice DAs..
                                  I have one ?
                                  What's the deal with all the hate on other g2s ? I know some peeps have rotas and other replica wheels .. What's wrong with that ? Maybe they can't affored name brand wheels right now cuz they are trying to get as many expensive JDM parts ..
                                  I don't have name brand wheels right now .. I have to save up to get them .. I work 40 hours a week and I'm the only one paying bills cuz my chick is out of work ..so since I'm not on some mugen ssr spoons my car isn't worth looking at ?
                                  I've noticed a lot so socal guys hate more than anyone .. Y is that ?

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    SO CAL guys hate cuz thats the nature of the beast down there. its like what designer stuff can i obtain to make my 3,000 doller car look worth something. up here in norcal were more chill because our weather dosent suck like there's does. lol

                                    Comment


                                      #19
                                      ^^

                                      dude, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

                                      your whole reply was lame.

                                      sounds like you're the biggest hater of all...

                                      Comment


                                        #20
                                        Originally posted by kid_DA View Post
                                        Some nice pic of some really nice DAs..
                                        I have one ?
                                        What's the deal with all the hate on other g2s ? I know some peeps have rotas and other replica wheels .. What's wrong with that ? Maybe they can't affored name brand wheels right now cuz they are trying to get as many expensive JDM parts ..
                                        I don't have name brand wheels right now .. I have to save up to get them .. I work 40 hours a week and I'm the only one paying bills cuz my chick is out of work ..so since I'm not on some mugen ssr spoons my car isn't worth looking at ?
                                        I've noticed a lot so socal guys hate more than anyone .. Y is that ?
                                        I think da9leo was only pointing out that there were some better cars outside than inside, however they obviously didn't sign up in time to get inside. Nothing is wrong with rockin' Rotas, I used to have Rotas at one time, but c'mon man, would u buy and wear fake Jordans? As for the hate goes, I don't think its a Socal thing, there are haters everywhere, its all about putting your own style to your car and make it your own. Who really gives a shit what others think anyway.

                                        Comment


                                          #21
                                          You do have a point everyone builds their car with their style ..
                                          May some guys were just to cheep to pay for inside parking ?
                                          I've built my DA with thing I liked and get called ricey .. I don't car I don't look like everyone else.. I wouldn't buy fake js .. Some people will cuz that what they can affoerd.. And most of the hate I've seen on all forums comes from socal guys who in their own minds think they are the gold standard in cars.

                                          Comment


                                            #22
                                            Originally posted by JasperDA9 View Post
                                            I think da9leo was only pointing out that there were some better cars outside than inside, however they obviously didn't sign up in time to get inside. Nothing is wrong with rockin' Rotas, I used to have Rotas at one time, but c'mon man, would u buy and wear fake Jordans? As for the hate goes, I don't think its a Socal thing, there are haters everywhere, its all about putting your own style to your car and make it your own. Who really gives a shit what others think anyway.
                                            thanks for that


                                            i know pple cant afford all the good shit, for my beater DB1 i want some CPR's but i dont want to spend that much on a beater, so ill get some rotas.
                                            they would do the job (holding a tire, and rolling the car + looking decent)theres nothing wrong with owning rotas,
                                            i would just feel lame showing up to eibach on rotas and parking next to some cprs, on another DA

                                            do what u want with your car,
                                            Last edited by da9leo; 20 May 2009, 17:37:12.

                                            Comment


                                              #23
                                              Originally posted by Schu View Post
                                              it's still a hinged bar regardless if it looks trick
                                              yeah looked sweet, but probably flexed like a piece of pizza lol damn now im hungry

                                              Comment


                                                #24
                                                Originally posted by da9leo View Post
                                                thanks for that


                                                i know pple cant afford all the good shit, for my beater DB1 i want some CPR's but i dont want to spend that much on a beater, so ill get some rotas.
                                                they would do the job (holding a tire, and rolling the car + looking decent)theres nothing wrong with owning rotas,
                                                i would just feel lame showing up to eibach on rotas and parking next to some cprs, on another DA

                                                do what u want with your car,
                                                I shall keep building my car my way ..
                                                I could understand if they are beat up with a grip of curb rash and bends in the lip .. But if they're clean and look decent so what .. I'm saving and looking for a set of mugen cf48s.. And some works eqip. 01... but hey to each their own ..

                                                Comment


                                                  #25
                                                  Okay I have one question. I'm new to this "rota" thing. I'm not a rims/wheel person but.... what do rotas suppose to look like? How can you tell their fake? Are rotas another meaning of counterfiet? I bought my rims from the Philipines thinking they're JDM. Most stuff there are shipped from Japan. Are they rotas? I'll post pics later. This is not a smart ass comment/ question. I'm serious.

                                                  Comment

                                                  Working...
                                                  X