RI/MA/CT Southern New England spring meet

The weather today was kind of weak, so we had a bunch of no shows, but we did get five of us together, plus Dampa’s bro in his STI It was good to see everyone again, and meet some new folks. Here’s my pics.

good pics guys, it was good to see you all again and meet some new people. I will post up my pictures tomorrow.

wow, nice pictures there .

No doubt. Even MY car looks good.

Nice pics. Its nice to see all the improvements we’ve all made over the past couple of years. Can’t wait for a bigger meet later in the year:)

whens the next one, just got my da a couple days after you guys had this meet, interested in meeting people from the area, i’m from the north east corner of ct 20 minutes from mass, 15 from RI so i’m litteraly in the corner lol

We are currently trying to come up with a good location, so
keep an eye out for a new thread soon. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=AllmansTEG;2032824]We are currently trying to come up with a good location, so
keep an eye out for a new thread soon. :)[/QUOTE]

sounds good i’m down as long as its within like 100 miles of me maybe more doesn’t really matter :slight_smile:

wish i knew about this would have been there…me and my gf both drive das…let me know about the next meet!!!:slight_smile:

shit wens da next meet

:up: for the east coast!!! looks like it was a lot if fun!!!