X

11/07 Almaden Lake Park NORCAL

Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

11/07 Almaden Lake Park NORCAL

Wow that was some good stuff. my first meet. i thought i would have the worst uglist car there but i wasnt that bad. and Felix's poem about birds was most definatly one the the highlights of the meet as well as "pin hair turns" -Kevin
    hahahhahaha ill post all my pix as soon as i figure out how

hi guys

Comment

wheres the pix?

Comment

pin hair turns rule

anymore pics?

Comment

quoted from original meet thread..

Originally posted by PlatinumG2
          PIC TIME!!!

Just for laughs...

and ricecooker on VTEC yo tryin to catch that duck! (sorry pic didnt come to clear)

as for everyone, i had a good time. It was my first meet ever and it was nice to meet some fellow members.

Comment

Originally posted by evoINFINITY
            Wow that was some good stuff. my first meet. i thought i would have the worst uglist car there but i wasnt that bad. and Felix's poem about birds was most definatly one the the highlights of the meet as well as "pin hair turns" -Kevin
            hahahhahaha ill post all my pix as soon as i figure out how

haha yea we took hick's "pin hair turns" pretty good my tires locked up a few times, im such a newb haha sorry dude i took the title of ugliest/slowest car. my "gs-r" so r0x your gs-r.

Comment

Originally posted by tegboi
              pin hair turns rule

anymore pics?
              LOL

had a great time...i think more people interacted this time rather than the last north cal meet....

aka me lol

dam my back pain is coming back...
              stupid hicks RD!

Comment

Ok i hope this works cuz i had to do a lot of crap for these pix. before just one singe pic was still more than 4 times the max upload size. i didnt really take a pic of my DB2 but i didnt really see the need to take pics of my own car that i drive everyday. if you want the full size pics ill send em to you over instant messanger. my screen name is the same as it is on G2IC. and if you want pics of my DB2 you can message me for that too. they are pics of before my lil fender problem. if the pix dont work then u can just look at em here
                http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gtrfkj...kjdg/my_photos

Comment

more pix and there are still tons more

Comment

ok you guys should just go here http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gtrfkj...kjdg/my_photos cuz i cant fit the rest of my pics haha
                    Attached Files

Comment

Haha, dude my car isnt magenta lol

Comment

dangit... wish i could of came

Comment

Originally posted by cdmgsr111
                          dangit... wish i could of came
                          whattt...you're in san jose? what happened? why didn't you join the partayyy?

Comment

so who's who?
                            i hope i'll make it to the next meet

Comment

Goddamn mike loooks 12

Comment

i wish i didnt get lost, and i wish i woulda remembered to reset the clock on the dash from halloween so i woulda had another hour to find the fucking lake , whens the next Norcal meet???

im going to be doing this all week

Comment

hahaha.. kool pics.. next meet? iunno.. when i get my new setup

Comment

jay dee em yo!

mah supa powa jdm pose be givin me 20hp yo!
                                    even witout da nawz..

Comment

hahaha.. kool pics.. next meet? iunno.. when i get my new setup
                                      im already setting one up...or trying to for march http://g2ic.com/forums/showthread.ph...985#post967985

Comment

jay dee em yo!

mah supa powa jdm pose be givin me 20hp yo!
                                        even witout da nawz..
                                        LOL..so this gets posted even after showing you guys my so called swap...HAHAHAHAH

Comment

damn, im such a flake, i bet the meet woulda been 20X's gayer if me and steve were hanging out together. uhhh, i mean, more manly. hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by math labs
                                            damn, i bet the meet woulda been 20246510476109198374093214790881341.43X's gayer if me and steve were hanging out together

Comment

Originally posted by Devlins 91LS
                                              bastid sean.

Comment

kevin or paul...ya member the 3-way....wait 4-way.... kevin paul me (with a bad start) blk porsche.. i wish my cuzin would of had the camera out...from my angle it looked sick...i got too excited on the take off...then paul BROKE kevin following closely behind, me looking at both cars leaving...then just hearing that blk porsche coming from behind...that was sick yo....
                                                my cousin love the blue teggie with the lambo doors... that was sick with it... it being my 1st meet it was fun...hope fully the next meet will be closer to where we live...and come again...took us about 1hr 20 to get home...cops everywhere 2 though...well nice meeting all ya...until next time we meet...( hopefully my car will be dropped) thanks for the comments on my teggie... laters

Comment

Originally posted by smramirez61403
                                                  kevin or paul...ya member the 3-way....wait 4-way.... kevin paul me (with a bad start) blk porsche.. i wish my cuzin would of had the camera out...from my angle it looked sick...i got too excited on the take off...then paul BROKE kevin following closely behind, me looking at both cars leaving...then just hearing that blk porsche coming from behind...that was sick yo....
                                                  my cousin love the blue teggie with the lambo doors... that was sick with it... it being my 1st meet it was fun...hope fully the next meet will be closer to where we live...and come again...took us about 1hr 20 to get home...cops everywhere 2 though...well nice meeting all ya...until next time we meet...( hopefully my car will be dropped) thanks for the comments on my teggie... laters
                                                  the one im planning is closer to richmond than san jose

Comment

Working...
                                                  X