X

Some G2 pics from last Austin meet

Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some G2 pics from last Austin meet

There were 5 G2's represent'n at the last H-T meet here in Austin. I'll post up more pics later.

Last edited by VDo; 18 Oct 2004, 12:27:58.

Comment

Comment

damn my car looks like shit in those pics. oh well, at least we showed up to rep the crew right guys.

Comment

I think they look fine but it doesn't matter cuz the G2s made made everything around them look bad.

Comment

yeah im just glad i made itout here. austin is a great city to drive through. hahaha

Comment

Nice cars guys. Who's tan teg is that with the projector headlights?

Comment

that would be me Why, you like?

Comment

I'm loving that teal teg. That's not Jasper or Aztec... unless the camera is playing tricks.

Comment

Originally posted by 91GS_G2crazy
                    that would be me Why, you like?
                    Yeah me likes. Are those the dual halo projectors or without. Do you have more pics of the front by chance. I'm thinking of getting the black with dual halos for my black teg. I think it would look bitchin'

Comment

Im liking that red teg! What kind of rims are those?

Comment

nice lookin tegs. def. like the teal one.

Comment

They are just the projectors. If your going for the beamer look I don't know that the dual halos will get you there cuz the size of the halo is considerably smaller. I still think they look awesome but the projectors won my favor. You can also get ion blue lenses instead of clear but they were out when I bought mine. I'll try to take some pics of mine and send them to you if you would like.

Comment

nice

Comment

Nobody knows what kind of rims are on the red integra? the bronzish ones? i really like those and have no clue what kind they are. thanks if anybody can help me out

Comment

Originally posted by talon95
                                Nobody knows what kind of rims are on the red integra? the bronzish ones? i really like those and have no clue what kind they are. thanks if anybody can help me out
                                Black Racing-Phantoms 16 inch powdercoated.... peace

Comment

Damn!! Why did I have to miss it? And right under my nose too. OK... When and where is the next Austin meet gonna take place? I know at least 5 or 6 more Austin G2s that would've showed up if they'd have known! Including myself!

Comment

We definately have to have another meet sometime. Maybe even have another run on Lime Creek.

Here's another pic of the meet:

Comment

Originally posted by VDo
                                      We definately have to have another meet sometime. Maybe even have another run on Lime Creek.

Here's another pic of the meet:
                                      hey vincent. how did those other pics turn out. i would love to see some of the otherones from lime creek. it was killing me watching you stick your hand out every window in your car. i bet those pics are el dopa.....

Comment

Originally posted by Oerski
                                        hey vincent. how did those other pics turn out. i would love to see some of the otherones from lime creek. it was killing me watching you stick your hand out every window in your car. i bet those pics are el dopa.....

Its el dopo.....j/k

Hey lets organize an austin meet ..

Comment

didnt get to go this time. When will the next meet be?

Comment

when will another one of these be happeneing??? thanks!!!

Comment

wait the pics arent showing up. are these the pics from the ht meet where vdo rounded us g2's togather and we did our own run down lime creek ? the ht meet at 620 and 2222 ?

it would be nice to get a state wide meet or something. mean streets is october 28th in temple im going for the drift comp. maybe that would be a good time have the dallas guys and austin guys and any one else who wants to go meet up and go togather. have our own meet in the parking lot then go check out the drift comp.... im so excited for the drifting and the smell buring rubber in the air

Comment

What!!!!

shit i need to keep my eyes open cuz i had no clue there was a teg meet n austin. whens the nexted one

Comment

saturday at 2pm walnut creek park in north austin off of parmer. if you need to follow some one there lemme know and i can meet up with you close by and you can follow me to the meet

also look in the meet formation section for the austin meet up thread..

Comment

Working...
                                                  X