Socal,Legg Lake Meet.Dec15,2012

Not bad for a 2 hour drive from San Diego to South El Monte, California 91733.
Here’s is for your enjoyment.

I really hate to bash, but most of the cars just look like people put stickers and spray paint body parts and hacking things together. I understand the love for modding your car, but if things were done with a bit more quality the cars would look so much better. And, I didn’t know people still did DA meets.

It’s kool MattyG2, that’s your POV. I can honestly say that my car is decent, but i can ensure you there’s more to come. IF anything check my post. I value your opinion.

Meet was dope . I see my sedan in that third flick .

Here are some pics

Nice DA’s. Wish we had a DA meet over here in the midwest

Thanks to everyone who came out to show support to bad damn cops ruined it for us.

i just want the wheels from that white ef hatch :cloud9:

looked like a great time glad to see our cars staying alive

What did the cops do or say to you guys? Geez I don’t see a problem having a car meet at an open parking lot. Unless someone was being stupid like doing donuts or burning rubber.

They said if we wanted to b in a big group to talk or something like dat that we had to go to the park area itself n cant do nothing in the parking lot

Man I wish here in NJ had da`s around like this been looking for them but where is this located? Starting my da build now. Very nice much respect

Southern california my good man.

Yeah not many da owners get together like this in the northeast, i lived in philly for 31 years and only been to one da only meet in allentown pa in like 05 lol.

Not surprised the cops would ruin it. I live in the area LASD are some dicks lol. Dope meet wish I had my Teg back then.

next meet is coming up, check the meet formation thread page.