WA. Krispy Kream meet.

Some more

Looks like lots of good pics! Thanks for taking them. Glad we had as many cars as we did!

Great turn out! Was fun,thanks for the pics!

that was a good turnout, i wanna go to the next one i was going to go to this one but my car broke.

What up everybody my name is george i live in the area of auburn im new to g2ic so far i like it…
im ready to take my car out there and show it off a little bit lol aha…ready to meet new people and probably meet some of u here in this site…see you guys in the next meet

not going to lie but that kitted blue g2 has my attention

Haha thanks man thats my g2. I just picked up some new wheels so I got my mad offset back and im still in the process of actually taking the kit off and doin the 90-91 bumper with the carbon jdp lip and carbon ek skirts…just a lil short on funds :confused:

Hella slackin, my neck of the woods… totally missed out lol. I always forget to check this part of the site. Gotta come out with you guys one of these days.

I’m down to go to the next one me and a couple friends have DA’s so that would be awesome.

THIS SUNDAY 29th FEDERAL WAY MALL MEET AT NOON BRING YOUR BUDDYS CLEAN92COUPE

Still meeting at the krispy kremes. I remember going to the krispy kremes meets 6yrs ago, awesome you guys are keeping the tradition alive. Don’t have my DA anymore but may be picking another up soon. If so I may have to trek across the mountains for a meet.

Dam you guys are doing it right up there!

It’s been a while since we have had a meet. I’ve tried getting one together but no one ever seemed to go for it

Nice pics bro like the red da with cf hood

hella nice pics and das .i just recently got another da9 and would like info on when the next g2ic meet is i would love to attend it …right now im in middle of putting a new motor in not want i want but will do to be able to make to some meets …thanks alot and hope to be at the next meet and will be posting some pics of my whip…thanks everyone

hey, is that the krispy kreme by the tacoma mall?

It sure is.

right now my 92 doesnt look like much, but i still wanna come out next time you guys are out there