Import Alliance Fall '09 Meet

When: Sunday October 25th, 2009
Where: Two Rivers Park in Nashville, TN
Who: Everybody and their mother

I know a few of you guys came to the summer meet here in Nashville over the summer and it was a blast. Now its time for the 4th Annual Import Alliance FALL MEET. I’ll post up the IA website for ya’ll to check it out. You can find directions to where its at and all on the site. It’s not at the superspeedway like the summer meet, its at a park. Anywho, I would love to see a HUGE DA squad out there. I think being at a park would make it easier for us to get some group shots of the G2IC DA’s this time around. I know I’ll be out there all day this time so come out and enjoy the fun!

As of right now, some of the guys from Team-Integra.net are meeting up at a Shoney’s near Two Rivers Park that morning for breakfast and then to roll in there together. The more Tegs the better, so come join us!! Right now it is the Shoney’s at 546 Donelson Pike, Nashville, TN 37214. Here is the link to that thread http://www.team-integra.net/sections/local/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=145&TopicID=272988&ReturnPage=&PagePosition=1&ThreadPage=1

I’ll keep ya’ll updated on any changes on meeting up before and what not.

http://www.importalliance.org/

Attending:
1.DAtIntegra35
2.zachchezoreo
3.da9lsintegra

I might take a trip this year to. I went last year and it was freezing but had a great time. I will have an answer in the next week

well luckily this year they moved it up a couple of weeks. It shouldn’t be as cold, but Tennessee has crazy weather so we shall see.

Hey man, i live in the nashville area, and plan on going, where are you guys wanting to meet up?

hell im not sure about meeting up and rolling out there, i just want a bunch of DA’s there. Once we get closer we can figure that out. Where you live in nashville?

i live in Mt. Juliet. about 15 mitures from two rivers park.

sweet.you gonna come to breakfast at shoney’s?

Yeah i am, and hopefully bringing for tegs, but any idea what time we’re all meeting?

I don’t think i’m gonna be able to make it since my trip to louisville got canceled.

i will be there for sure.rolling with 2 da’s.

i am wanting to say 8 am but ill double check and post it.

[QUOTE=da9lsintegra;2080851]i will be there for sure.rolling with 2 da’s.
[/QUOTE]

didn’t your motor blow up? you ever get that all sorted out?

Here we go. 2 days away

Yep, now one day. So do we have any estimate on how many we have coming, including team-integra.net?

guys wish i could brought down the gsr but the paint is just so fadded and itll be another week or so before i get it in dads shop for paint… i cant even wax it out anymore

bring it down anyway. its alright if it looks like poo, my car looks like poo too. Its all about meeting people. come on out if you can

ill try to see if my crew wants to come down there if we do we will be bringing my 92 gsr 97 civic 4 dr and possably the crx

[QUOTE=DAtIntegra35;2080862]i am wanting to say 8 am but ill double check and post it.

didn’t your motor blow up? you ever get that all sorted out?[/QUOTE]

yea.but got a newerish one. anybody get pics of the DA’s at import alliance?

damn flu like symptoms. i ended up not making it out.