Readme

Collapse
No announcement yet.

san diego g2 integra photo shoot OCT11th

Collapse
X

san diego g2 integra photo shoot OCT11th

Collapse
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    san diego g2 integra photo shoot OCT11th

    what up everyone im hosting a DA photo shoot on oct11th come out to have some nice pics of your car taken by a gr8 photogg.. . tips for the man will be apprecitated..
    we will meet up at de anza cove at 4pm so we can get some good shoots in the sun and sun set.. and maybe move to a difernt spot ..
    we all know the rules .. so no bullshit.. we are all adults..
    all gen integras are welcome also..
    thanks guys lets have fun...

    #2
    well josh ill be there for sure an couple of homies too

    Comment


      #3
      Hey marcos it looks like we're the only ones down to do this ..LOL..
      Its going to be a gr8 time.

      Comment


        #4
        count my in

        Comment


          #5
          count me in too. Hey josh, what camera are you using?

          Comment


            #6
            Dope .. I'm not takeing the pics.. They guy who's shooting uses a pro camera..
            With lighting system if we need it .. He takes some good pics he makes my car look good..LOL

            Comment


              #7
              Count me inn too! Bringing another Buddy w/ a DA!

              Comment


                #8
                I'll be there, count me in.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Hey guys
                  Can I go also?
                  I just cleaned my ashtray out and cleaned the inside of the windows.
                  I'm driving a clean DA now, I promise.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by prior8t2000 View Post
                    Hey guys
                    Can I go also?
                    I just cleaned my ashtray out and cleaned the inside of the windows.
                    I'm driving a clean DA now, I promise.
                    your shit is clean no matter what

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by JDM-DA6 View Post
                      Count me inn too! Bringing another Buddy w/ a DA!
                      hey we should meet up to mob together by any chance you drive that blue da that i see around in oceanside an vista

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by 91DA6INTEG View Post
                        well josh ill be there for sure an couple of homies too
                        Dude,
                        Have you even seen my car, its' so dirty still.
                        LOL - I was pulled over by the police, and they even told me that it was dirty.
                        I don't like driving it that much, for that reason.
                        I still need to finish the cleaning up the back window.
                        But, I'll go if that's cool with you.
                        Plus, can I bring my Pinto.....?
                        prior8t2000
                        Inactive Member
                        Last edited by prior8t2000; 10 Oct 2009, 01:10:05.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by prior8t2000 View Post
                          Dude,
                          Have you even seen my car, its' so dirty still.
                          LOL - I was pulled over by the police, and they even told me that it was dirty.
                          I don't like driving it that much, for that reason.
                          I still need to finish the cleaning up the back window.
                          But, I'll go if that's cool with you.
                          Plus, can I bring my Pinto.....?
                          that shit is clean i can show you dirty mine has been sittin for almost a month

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Yeah its me, im down to mob it!

                            Comment


                              #15
                              koo we all can meet up in oside off jefferson at the gas station nex to mc donalds by the mall if you want around 3 to give people some time to show up an roll out about 3:15

                              Comment


                                #16
                                Koo, sound like a plan. C u at 3

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  This is going to be dope ..
                                  Remember everyone no bullshit

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    Just brought a new DA yesterday. I'll be there.

                                    Comment


                                      #19
                                      Originally posted by UnspokenDA9 View Post
                                      Just brought a new DA yesterday. I'll be there.
                                      Good for you.
                                      Is this one a Daily Driver, or?
                                      Good to see that you'll make it.
                                      peace....

                                      Comment


                                        #20
                                        You have any pictures of her yet?
                                        I saw one about two and a half weeks ago that was painted with a paint brush on Vista Way and the Route 78.
                                        Right over by the Costco whorehouse.

                                        Did you pick up that one, with Black Racing line on the hood, Orange and Red paint scheme,?

                                        Plus, I'd like to show you my 1978 Ford Pinto.
                                        It as the same paint job, from Home Depot.
                                        I think you would like it also.......?

                                        Comment


                                          #21
                                          This is what the photog posted on another site..
                                          Originally posted by Pswirley
                                          I don't mind who shows up.. I will be willing to take and edit photos of any vehicle there for a $10 donation to my daughter for her Water Polo Tournament.

                                          $10 donation- 2 edited photos
                                          $20 donation- 5 edited photos
                                          $50 donation- 10 edited stills and 5 edited rolling shots.


                                          If you saw this thread, you know what the deal is...Guys: Urgent: Kendrie Needs Your Help. - SDREV - Driving San Diego

                                          Comment


                                            #22
                                            Originally posted by kid_DA View Post
                                            Dope .. I'm not takeing the pics.. They guy who's shooting uses a pro camera..
                                            With lighting system if we need it .. He takes some good pics he makes my car look good..LOL
                                            Say could I bring my 1978 Ford Pinto?
                                            My pictures don't come out that great from my Polaroid it keeps jamming.
                                            Plus, I would like some really sexy pictures of my 1978 Ford Pinto with me in it?
                                            Maybe, even use a my Tank Top and along with my Black Hat with a feather in it and my chrome ( that I have kept from the early 80's) sun shades ?
                                            Because, the old ladies like my Ford Pinto....

                                            Comment


                                              #23
                                              Originally posted by prior8t2000 View Post
                                              Say could I bring my 1978 Ford Pinto?
                                              My pictures don't come out that great from my Polaroid it keeps jamming.
                                              Plus, I would like some really sexy pictures of my 1978 Ford Pinto with me in it?
                                              Maybe, even use a my Tank Top and along with my Black Hat with a feather in it and my chrome ( that I have kept from the early 80's) sun shades ?
                                              Because, the old ladies like my Ford Pinto....
                                              HELL YEA MR C BRING THAT SHIT ITS A CLASSIC AN WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT

                                              Comment


                                                #24
                                                Si 91DA6INTEG,
                                                I'll do my best to push it there.
                                                I am just so about my 1978 Ford Pinto, even the Police tell me to return it back home.
                                                Or, face stiff fines for all of the oil leaks, coolant leaks, and all the smoke puffing out the tall pipe.
                                                But, it sure is fun to drive it going down steep hills.
                                                Hills here just don't descent very long and just finding winds to help me reach the incline is difficult.
                                                Just making sure fluids are topped can get expensive.
                                                But, I'll certainly try my best for everyone there.

                                                Comment


                                                  #25
                                                  Originally posted by prior8t2000 View Post
                                                  Si 91DA6INTEG,
                                                  I'll do my best to push it there.
                                                  I am just so about my 1978 Ford Pinto, even the Police tell me to return it back home.
                                                  Or, face stiff fines for all of the oil leaks, coolant leaks, and all the smoke puffing out the tall pipe.
                                                  But, it sure is fun to drive it going down steep hills.
                                                  Hills here just don't descent very long and just finding winds to help me reach the incline is difficult.
                                                  Just making sure fluids are topped can get expensive.
                                                  But, I'll certainly try my best for everyone there.
                                                  Seriously? Can I bring my Dads 1972 Gremlin? Wait forget it. Its not safe to drive down there. Only to the local grocery store.

                                                  Comment

                                                  Working...
                                                  X