g2ic meet in San Diego

i was thinking about trying to have one here in san diego but i dont really know if there are enough members on the site that live here in SD but if there are would any of them like to set somethign up sometime.

if so let me know whats up:rockon::ohyeah:

well you can count me in an i think a good spot to have it would be mission bay at the anza cove an i know a couple of local da heads that would be down to roll just set up a date an time an we will go from there or you can hit me up at m_lopez126@yahoo.com

lets get this started when ever would be could for you guys. and i have a question would you happen to have a OB1 PR4 5speed ECU laying around cause im in need of one

im down for this. keep us posted. Im sure you can get that PR4 OBD1 from a junkyard

I’m getting a new DA9 soon like in a week or so. I can’t wait to rejoin the g2 fam. I’m down for a meet. Day and time? I say we meet near pann auto and go get some drinks at Tea Station or Tapioca Express?

I’m planing to have another meet here in san diego at deanza cove …
I’m shooting for some time in nov… And thinking of having a caned food drive for those less fortunete.
I’ll figure out the date and post it up … Also I’m want to do a sandiego g2 photo shoot I’m going to hire a photog from local forum and have them take some bad ass pics.

Im down for this! Keep me posted

sweet, another one, the last meet was so fun…played a lots of sports…not much cars though…

Photoshoot?!! Hell ya lets do this. Whos going to set up the date and time? Let us know.

Koo, LEt me know the date/time and location and ill post it up on jdmunlimited.com to spread the word and make a it BIG!

Yes i do have one for you

Fuck josh well hurry up on the date man we have been talkin about doin it for awhle an still no post on it an make sure u have money save to have jdp rear visor for this

If no one show’s up.
I’ll be there alone again drinking a twelve pack by myself.:dozing:

you an your 12 pack of cokes lol whats up cecil how you been man

Hey Mr M.
Waszzz up dude?
Yup I’ve been real good and I am trying to save up for TWO FRONT 14K GOLD teeth… I want to look GANGSTERISH.
I just don’t know yet if it’s the upper front teeth or the bottom teeth that I’ll need for this new look, I am after?
I will post public on the Internet to receive some positive feed back on this idea.
Plus, I installed a JDM shifter noob paid $220.00.
I installed a JDM radio RARE item for $2600.00.
I just installed my JDM Cup holder.
Plus a bunch of other st… Yeah know…?
I paid a little over $125.00 for the cup holder and DA LEO gave me s
t for paying so much for it.
But, o’well, - it’s just money as I see it come and go.
I’ve been making a lot of money and the money just keeps coming in real easy.
I wish more guys’ did the same kind of business that I have.
I hope the winter months are good for me also…
Anyways’ will see yeah soon at this meet.
I just don’t know what date it’s scheduled for, do you?
When, you have time call me up.
If I don’t answer, I may be working late at night with one of my female customers.:naughty:

POST - IS MARKED PRIVATE and restricted to the individual replying from post below.