anyone in orlando area?

Any in the Orlando or surrounding areas?

I’m in Palm Bay

I’m in South Orlando, near Kissimmee. Lets get a meet organized…

im in daytona beach, so if you get anything together let me know!

i met 2 other guys from here and spoken to 2-3 other guys. we have plenty of people to start a meet… Maybe Old town?

i’m near winter park and dont mind coming out for something. I usually try to organizing meets but have given up due to the amount of flakers we always get.

I’ll show up tho if something goes down.

check out red Bug Lake Park in Casselberry, it’s right near Altemonte Springs and would be a good halfway point btwn Kissimmee & Daytona. It has ample parking, a few pavilions, BBQ Grills and whatever sports field or court you desire

if this happens, I am positive that I can gather a crew.

lmk

im in st.cloud…

i know 2 other people with da’s

I can get something started if you all want…nothing big. Just a couple of us hanging out??

I have a pretty busy Nov/Dec…but something in early Jan I’m down for.

BTW…DA_all_Day…this is Steve, the owner of Backstreet Performance…I believe you and I spoke about me working on your car?? How did that clutch job turn out?

[QUOTE=da92nv;2090159]I can get something started if you all want…nothing big. Just a couple of us hanging out??

I have a pretty busy Nov/Dec…but something in early Jan I’m down for.

BTW…DA_all_Day…this is Steve, the owner of Backstreet Performance…I believe you and I spoke about me working on your car?? How did that clutch job turn out?[/QUOTE]

hey whats up…

the clutch job came out great. i paid this guy 100$ and he got it done. i really was planning on getting the sidemarkers done by you guys but sometimes things dont work out. i ended up selling them…

^WOW! He musta been really hard up for cash! lol, burt that’s a good thing for you I guess…

I’m gonna get a hold of some local friends and see if I get a date set for a meet @ Red Bug Lake park in Jan 2010

Hey lets get something going, my car should be ready by Jan- Doing my exhaust tomorrow :slight_smile:

Steve- how much to do an ABS delete on my ride? where you located?

Mike

Jan sounds good for me still working on the car should be done soob

Does any obe know a good body shop in cen fl ?

[QUOTE=Orlando_GSR;2092906]Steve- how much to do an ABS delete on my ride? where you located?

Mike[/QUOTE]

Email me...BckstreetPerformance@live.com we can talk more there.

I work out of my house in Casselberry

Throw some dates out there so I can call the park and reserve a pavilion…

(Sat/Sun) 9th/10 or 16th/17th are both good weekends for me.

dude is your email with all those periods? I just tried to email you and your provider doesn’t accept emails from google :umno:

call me instead

Mike 407

922 o54O

16/17 are best for me for now- I haven’t checked my work schedule yet…

How’s it going guys! Just got cleared of all my probation crap and moving to my mom’s in Daytona. What can i do on the weekends. I go to Tampa alot to see my girl and my lil sister goes to college in Orlando. Traveling don’t bother me just trying to stay in the game even though I’ll be in a new state.

Welcome to Florida, hopefully we can get a big squad together and get some meets going. On the way to my girl’s house I saw a guy with a metalic grey G2 and gave him the info on this website. If we all do that I’m sure this Florida squad can rival the Cali squad and we can do some huge meets, maybe daytona raceway or here in Orlando at the CFRC…

I’m down for whatever Ill be in daytona tomorrow night and driving threw orlando too so if anyone wants to meet up and chill for a bit or knows any local hangouts let me know. I got one of them tom tom things so you got an address ill find that shit lol

Unfortunately we have been trying to do this for years. The Florida crew is pretty wide spread, most of us have gotten married, have kids so forth and so on…A lot of the Florida guys/gals are pushing 30-40yrs old. I couldnt tell u the last time I went to the race track :shrug:

Therefore…we don’t usually have “huge” turnouts :frowning:

ALSO

SINCE WE ARE IN CFL…BE WEARY OF THE SHOPPERS, THERE ARE QUITE A FEW OUT THERE SO BE CAREFUL!

and sorry the email is backstreetperformance@live.com (forgot the “a”)

Well I’m only 23 and love my g2 and hope to stay in the honda game in a new state

I’m guessing shoppers = thieves? Yea I know all to well of them. I had a turbo’d b16a in 86 CRX, fucker was fast as hell. Anyway it was stolen out of the airport parking garage and found in BVL. Hurt me bad,

If we get together a large enough crew we can look out for each other, say if god forbid one of our tegs (or other cars) gets stolen, we can be on the lookout for them or parts and serve some justice. Closest park for me would be off Narcoosee Rd they have a lake and plenty of parking to do a meet/swap parts.

Let’s get this going…