OCT. 4TH Endless AutoWerkz and DeJaVu Show Girls presents nor cal

This was posted on one of the other site so i thought i would post it here

Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:11 am Post subject: OCT. 4TH Endless AutoWerkz and DeJaVu Show Girls presents: F
Endless AutoWerkz along with DeJaVu SG and CC photography are presenting the biggest show to hit NorCal north of HIN. This will be the first of hopefully many shows/events that will be sponsored by the newly formulated Endless AutoWerkz.

This event will be held at DeJa Vu and will includes a wide range of venders and activities ranging from Go-Go dancers to Bike stunts. Wet Tshirt contest as well as Burn out contest. Not to be out done we will have an on site tattoo booth and live entertainment. The Endless Divas will be there as well as some of DeJa Vus global/national hotties/playmates. Spinning on the ones and twos will be none other than 103.5 Tha Bomb’s own DJ SN1.

Don’t forget to sign up for the raffle which will include such items as nitrous setups and rims. This isn’t your typical parking lot get together. Come show everyone what you got with your chance to win one of the 10 trophies being presented for autos or one of the 8 presented for bikes.

The following auto classes:

Best of Show
Best JDM
Best Euro
Best Domestic
Best Performance
Best Exterior
Best Interior
Best Wheels
Best Engine bay
And the first EVER Best WIP (Work in progress)

Following moto classes:

Best of Show
Best Cruiser
Best Chopper
Best Sport Bike
Best Paint
Best Chrome
Best Performance
Best Gear

Also awards will be given for:

Best Team showing
Hottest Model

$15 cover for your car plus you get 2 VIP wristbands for entrance to the club. (+ $5 for additional VIP passes) if ordered in advance (by Sept 31) $20 for day of.

Roll in begins at 9AM, come early to get the best spots (especially if you want to be staged with your team/crew) First come first placed/served.

Flyer coming soon.

Start getting those cars ready and your final chance to show off your rides and win some trophies.

wait does it say a wet t shirt contest??? im there

yes sir that kinda what got me to so i posted it lol

we need to get more das going though

we do ill should have 3 + me

bump this is coming up soon

hmmmm ill think about going just got to see about gas but no big deal would you guys wana meet up and roll together?