WA: Autox sept.6th Bremerton raceway

instead of doing the KK meet i think we would have more fun doing this you have to register befor the event pay at event

http://bscc.net/component/option,com_extcalendar/Itemid,17/extmode,view/extid,145/

[B]
BSCC Autocross Practice Day
September 6, 2009
Registration is limited to 75 participants. You must pre-register using Motorsport Reg CLICK HERE to REGISTER There will be no onsite registration available. We will be running the autocross on the south end of the track (this is the area in front of the sign-in shack by the entrance). Due to the size limitations at this end of the track, we can only accomadate up to 75 entrants.

Payment will be made at the event and is as follows

All Day: $40.00 (arrive between 7:30 and 8:30 to sign in and pay)

Morning Session Only:$30.00 (arrive between 7:30 am and 8:30 am to sign in and pay

Afternoon Session Only: $30.00 (arrive between 11:30 am and 12:30 pm to sign in and pay)

Membership Fees: if you are not yet a member, please bring an extra $20.00 for membership fees. All drivers must be members.

If you find you cannot attend, please return to your account on www.motorsportreg.com and cancel so we can open up space for other members.
[/B]

1.Stevo-da

I would be down, but if I were to break anything, now would be a really bad time. Got way too many things going on the rest of the year to be able to afford breaking down. Plus in about a month I going to need new rt-615’s and a front left cv. Noticed the boot was ripped about a week ago when I had it up on the lift. Not clicking yet though, so I figured I would run it till it does to get the most out of it.

With that said, I would be happy to come out and spectate and show the G2 peoples support!:clap:

that be fine Jay i got local friend who are gonna race and watch

so now one is interested??

Looks like it is going to rain stevo…

im still gonna go never know what its gonna do its washington lol

I feel ya, and I would to if I lived closer, but that is a long drive for me to come out and t be raining and canceled and also to pay the bridge toll…

lol k its cool no ones holding a gun to your head :gunleft::wink:

but if you change your mind bring your ass down here

well you guys who didnt wanna come cause of the rain or just chose not to really missed out that track was great and was dry for afternoon heat and also go to ride in a GT-R around the track twice

chillin in the drivers seat

THE BEAST

Il try and get vids up soon if not later lol