OH: 2010 Meet

Hey guys whats going on? I’m looking to gauge interest in a Northern Meet for next summer. I’m close to the lake and the beach area would make for an awesome layout. If anybody is close or interested let me know. Probably looking at late June, mid July. I’ll post some pics of the are I’m talking about.

We hold shows down here all throughout the summer. Figure with this much of a head start I can reserve the usual areas for us. I’ll get some pics of where we will actually be setting up.

How big of a turn out you looking at? Im from madison wi and i never see any meets up here, kinda weak but whatever, but if its a decent turn out maybe i’ll make a road trip and make a weekend out of it.

I am interested in an ohio meet… but I afraid that is too far for me.

Well I know of a few chassies around here that will go. And I can make a post on HT to see if anybody is interested. Hoping more people on G2IC show interest. I know there are more people around Ohio then just us.

Philly isn’t really all that far. I was actually gonna go to Philly a couple weeks ago for a reptile show. I can help you plan the trip if you really want to come out for the meet.

I may be interested in this.

If anyone would like more pictures, a list of near by hotels or any other information feel free to e-mail me. Also if anybody is interested in doing awards for different classes, such as performance, style, and much more then donations would be greatly appreciated. We also have a drag strip about 30 minutes away. Towards the end of the meet we can all move it to the strip and finish out the night there. If we can pull enough people we can set up a bracket race (which I would really be looking forward to). You can also text me for info, just make sure you include your username in the text. My number is 440_812_9420.

Im interested like me know. Im from Erie Pa. Well Erie and Pitt because im going to college.

Jared

[QUOTE=TegraG2;2076056]Im interested like me know. Im from Erie Pa. Well Erie and Pitt because im going to college.

Jared[/QUOTE]

cool. your only like 45 minutes away.

i guess the first thing we need to do as a group is select a date. i would imagine sometime in june would be the best goal. and i would like to make this a two day event. maybe on a saturday we could have a track and dyno day (i can get discounts for those attending the meet) and then sunday can be the day we hit the park. this way we can have award classes for things like “best quarter time” or highest HP. shoot me suggestions or ideas. let me know what you want. you can text me any time of the day.

[QUOTE=darkstarsinner;2076065]cool. your only like 45 minutes away.

i guess the first thing we need to do as a group is select a date. i would imagine sometime in june would be the best goal. and i would like to make this a two day event. maybe on a saturday we could have a track and dyno day (i can get discounts for those attending the meet) and then sunday can be the day we hit the park. this way we can have award classes for things like “best quarter time” or highest HP. shoot me suggestions or ideas. let me know what you want. you can text me any time of the day.[/QUOTE]

Whats the zip for the place of the meet? I do believe that Sometime in June maybe June 19 - 20th? Just because everyone will most likly be out of school by then. Maybe one or both days have a BBQ? Where everyone brings something different to pass? I like the awards idea. That would be a perk to get some more Tegs there.

Hit me up and We can get started.

Jared

[QUOTE=TegraG2;2076372]Whats the zip for the place of the meet? I do believe that Sometime in June maybe June 19 - 20th? Just because everyone will most likly be out of school by then. Maybe one or both days have a BBQ? Where everyone brings something different to pass? I like the awards idea. That would be a perk to get some more Tegs there.

Hit me up and We can get started.

Jared[/QUOTE]

the zip is 44004. how does everyone feel about the 19th and 20th? and i do agree that a BBQ is in order with the event. Lol food and cars is the only way. but in order to fully pull this off we need to pull more people. I’ll make an H-T thread whwn i get off of work.

Alright Ill check out how far of a drive that is for me, but being 45 mins away is nothing.

Jared

[QUOTE=TegraG2;2076400]Alright Ill check out how far of a drive that is for me, but being 45 mins away is nothing.

Jared[/QUOTE]

naw 45 minutes isnt really anything. and or local hotels are cheap, so if you wanted to stay its only around $50. i would also like to take donations to go towards the awards, food (burgers and hotdogs, ribs) propane and charcoal. All funding will also go towards the discounts on the dyno and at the track. I’ll get a set group price for both. I’ll edit the first post to add those who are donating, bringing food or helping with other stuff for the event. Speaking of, would anybody close by volunteer to head up early to help with the setup?

I will volunteer to do that. I always loove to help set meets up.

Jared