Union citys DA vs.EF meet. caravan

Ok every one. We will be meeting up at 8am in Union city at the wingstops off of Wipple and 880.We will take off at 9:30am to meet the other crew at Stoneridge mall at 10am. We will take off from stoneridge at 10:30 am to go to the meet. IF YOUR LATE YOUR BAD. Please come on time.:dozing: Now to make it clear to every one. PLEASE no driving fast and stay with the pack. We will stay in 1 of the slow lanes so that no 1 will get lost. For the people that will be taking the rolling shot, put your flashers on so we know what you are doing. No showing off, lets keep this safe and show respect for the other drives out there besides us. See you all out there

Wingstop
2488 Whipple Rd, Hayward, CA
510-441-7867

1.91_ls
2.derka
3.my homeboy Chris

Union citys DA vs.EF meet. caravan
Ok every one. We will be meeting up at 8am in Union city at the wingstops off of Wipple and 880.We will take off at 9:30am to meet the other crew at Stoneridge mall at 10am. We will take off from stoneridge at 10:30 am to go to the meet. IF YOUR LATE YOUR BAD. Please come on time. Now to make it clear to every one. PLEASE no driving fast and stay with the pack. We will stay in 1 of the slow lanes so that no 1 will get lost. For the people that will be taking the rolling shot, put your flashers on so we know what you are doing. No showing off, lets keep this safe and show respect for the other drives out there besides us. See you all out there

Wingstop
2488 Whipple Rd, Hayward, CA
510-441-7867

1.91_ls
2.derka
3.my homeboy Chris
4. Lonchit
91_LS is online now Report Post Post Reply

We will be taking the Jackson exit to foot hill and 580 to bypass 238. Hope to see you guys out there.

When is this did i miss it already ???

yep it was today