Readme

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bay area DA vs.EF meet. caravan?

Collapse
X

bay area DA vs.EF meet. caravan?

Collapse
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    bay area DA vs.EF meet. caravan?

    anyone down to meet up the the usual suspect spots to meet up before we roll out to livermore?... Im down to meet up?

    #2
    I'm already in the Livermore area, so ill just meet u guys there.

    Comment


      #3
      would you guys want to meet at union city and roll out in a big caravan?

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by derka View Post
        would you guys want to meet at union city and roll out in a big caravan?
        I was going to talk about a meet up in Union city. There is a meet up caravan at the Stone Ridge mall so i think we will have to meet in Union city at 8am and take off at 8:30 am-9am to meet up with the guys up there. So, Lets get the lest going for the Union city roll out.

        Norcal EF vs. DA Meet August.30,2009 ROLL OUT CARAVAN

        Wingstop 8am
        2488 Whipple Rd, Hayward, CA
        510-441-7867

        1.91_ls
        2.
        3.
        4.
        5.
        6.

        Comment


          #5
          i talked to jasper im meeting him at stoneridge mall at 10 an were leaven at 1030 for the event . so if any one want to meet in concord let me know cuz ill be leaven at like 930 (concord)

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by darussianone View Post
            i talked to jasper im meeting him at stoneridge mall at 10 an were leaven at 1030 for the event . so if any one want to meet in concord let me know cuz ill be leaven at like 930 (concord)
            sounds good We will see you there. Now to make it clear to every one. PLEASE no driving fast and stay with the pack. We will stay in 1 of the slow lanes so that no 1 will get lost. For the people that will be taking the rolling shot, put your flashers on so we know what you are doing. No showing off, lets keep this safe and show respect for the other drives out there besides us. See you all out there

            Comment


              #7
              i cant drive fast not use to the car yet haha

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by darussianone View Post
                i cant drive fast not use to the car yet haha

                Comment


                  #9
                  i might not be able to make it to the meet anymore, i have to help my parents move this weekend and might not be able to finish in time but...we'll see

                  Comment


                    #10
                    dam man ,i hope you make it tho

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by db1st View Post
                      i might not be able to make it to the meet anymore, i have to help my parents move this weekend and might not be able to finish in time but...we'll see
                      bust ur ass and finish man
                      seriously though.....hope u make it out

                      Comment


                        #12
                        most likely if i do show up...it's gonna be later, i dunno

                        Comment


                          #13
                          YEA YEA YEA YOUR GOING END OF ITlol

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by 91_LS View Post
                            YEA YEA YEA YOUR GOING END OF ITlol
                            maybe...seem like im just givin' you people some false hope...hehehe

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X