Is there any meets in Connecticut

[B][Looking to get together a meet in CT, let me know if you’re interested, get back to me and help me organize something. I’m fairly new to the scene as far as G2IC is concerned. We’ve got the weather to do it!!! Lets do this…B]

Located in the New Haven area

Since there’s really not that many of us and southern new england is pretty small area we tend to do ct/ma/ri all together. Were working on a meet for the end of summer. Last year was good, 11 g2’s and 15+ other hondas/imports. There’s a thread a few lines down from this one, check it out man, add some input.

thanks alot man… let me know if anything is going on in the future

let me know what you want to do

im in new jersey im willing to drive far with 4 othjer DAs let me know

shit ima b in jersy tom in newark shit we shud getup 18602024982 n i wish ma 4dr was regy id bring both ma acuras out der well lmk bout it im dwn especilay b4 it get 2cold

There is a small meet for Hondas of New England on Sunday at 1PM at Patriot Place in Foxboro if you are interested. Allmansteg and I are planning on going.

if u want txt me ma cells 18602024982 maybe we can meet up os suttin u can hit me up late i dnt care il b up till like 4am lol

Here is more info about it. There is a caravan coming from the south. We live north of Foxboro, so it would probably be easier to either meet there or if you want we can meet somewhere close to there and just cruise in together.

http://www.hondasofnewengland.com/index.php?showtopic=7633&st=0

it says for hone members only? well wat time did u want to meet up sunday give me a tim n location n i shud b der il c if ma boy wana roll txt me 8602024982 cuz im headin out

I think they just put that on there to keep some of the shady people away, besides its for HONE members and friends so you’re tagging along with HONE members or you could just join the site if you want. Do you have an idea of which roads you are taking there and we’ll try to pick a spot to meet along the way.

I was just going to drive down 93S to 95S and get off at Exit 9 (rte 1) then just head straight into the stadium.

Any flix from the HONE meet?

it was pretty much over as soon as I got there.

Kev, you changed your sig. Did you score a set of sides?