RI/MA/CT Southern New England 2009 end of summer meet!

[SIZE=“5”]When[/SIZE]:
Sunday October 4th 1:00 pm

[SIZE=“5”]Where[/SIZE]:
Goddard Memorial State Park
1095 Ives Road Warwick, RI

Directions

Parking:
Down by the beach area, at the end.

[SIZE=“5”]Rollcall[/SIZE]:
Eric48
Dampa-Chi
AllmansTeg
MCIntegra90
RI’S DB1
JayDM ls/vtec +another DC Integra
mikenice (tentative)
darkracer88
jdecks23
FreshEh2*!
masshole
tbeesh (tentative)
FreshEh2*!
Goldenls
gunitthonyda9
92BlueTeg
johnnyt

What’s up guys! The end of the summer is fast approaching and it’s time we all got together before the shit weather comes and some of our cars get taken off the road. We’ve had a couple little meets this season, but nothing spectacular. Last year’s end of summer meet had a good turnout, with 11 G2 Integras, and 15-20 other imports. Let’s shoot for an even bigger showing this year!

you set it up im there.

Same

How do you guys feel about 9/26 or 27, or the next weekend 10/3 or 4?

i think my HG is shot so not sure if I can bring the teg…but if it happens i will def try my best to make it up there if someone around here goes…

All those dates are good for me Eric :slight_smile:

im down for my first g2 meet hope to have the car looking some what right

Cool man, I’ll put you on the list!

who’s goin today???

If I have the day off when you set the date, i’m there. No integra, but I got a 3.2 TL

But you guys should come to the meet we’re having Aug 29th @ 12pm at the Ben and Jerry’s Factory in Waterbury, VT

I’m down… hopefully I can make the date…September is gonna be busy.

Ill have someone drive my g3 dd also THE more cars the better!!!

Im down to go to this. I went last year and had a good time. You guys should post this up in more local forums.

We will once we get the details locked down. Sorry I couldnt make it out to the Black Japan meet yesterday. Fucking work. Did anyone get any pics?

Check out Black-japan.com,Hondasofnewengland.com and turbooptions.com for pics.

Count me in! finally got my car. I will be holding it down for the completely stock g2s! haha but def. count me in

Jon-
You better be there!!!

Masshole-
Stock, modified, whatever just show up!!! lol

Eric-
I was to lazy to take pics, sorry…

Dont worry about that dude. My car for example, is a piece of shit. We just all get together because we all share an enthusiasm for the 2nd generation integra. It doesnt matter if its stock, rolling on steelies, or you’ve got the dopest show car da in the entire world. What matters is that we are a group of people who get together to share a common interest, and the more the merrier.

i like it. and you can still count me in! just keep this updated so i know the exact date. only thing i know for sure is Sept. 20th im working. other than that any sundays or mondays and im clear. saturdays i work til 6 which sucks

i can probably hold down a couple friends to come with too.

sounds good.