X

kyle aka 91 ls going away party august 29-2009

Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kyle aka 91 ls going away party august 29-2009

whats up guys I want to throw a bbq/g2ic meet for my good friend kyle because he is moving to neveda on sep 1-2009. I want to have the bbq at the San Leandro marina off of 880. The meet will be thrown on August 29-2009 from 12-6pm. Please let me no if you have any questions or ideas for the bbq. Lets get this list going.

1.Derka chips,soda

WoW i have no choice but to go..lol thanks Derka. God im going to miss all of you.

1.Derka chips,soda
    2.91_ls

Comment

no problem when you go up to carson city you could start meets up there. And who knows when I get my car done and finished I drive up to one of your meets and see how it is there.

Comment

Hell yea. I have some friend up there and will be making meets.

Comment

WoW no love???? lol

Comment

lol (no love) been hella busy try to get a new shell

Comment

My treads never make it to the top. oh well hope all you can make it peace.

Comment

id like to make it out for Kyle but this is on a Saturday? damn...i work Saturday's......Switch it to Sunday!

Comment

sunday the 30 is the ef da meet so it would half to be a week before

Comment

why the heck are you goin to caeson city for?

Comment

to help my grandma and go back to school.

Comment

Kyle I think we should switch it a week before because more people can come but also bay area racing is having a bqq on the 23rd of august at the san leandro marina so what do you think man?

Comment

we can. but i dont want nothing to do with bay racing.

Comment

ok guys well the meet is still on for the 29th so if you can make it please let me no and lets get this list started.

Comment

Working...
                            X