Oregon Car Meet July 31st!!

We are having a small car meet. We will be parking in the far lot out of the way of people. Bring friends and drinks, Show off your ride or just Chat with other Honda Enthusiast.

Date : 7-31-09
Time : 7:00PM

Hope to see you guys there
We would love to see as many g2’s as we can. Reppin’ status
:rockon:

definately there man.

Ill see what i can do!

bump. =]

lame…i work that day…:mad:

That sucks I work that day too. We should do it on a Sunday

i agree…

We could do it another day if you guys want. Tho I want to keep it around the same area If not a park and do a BBQ ha

so

when is the date changed to?

What date works best for everybody

I usually have the weekends off but sometimes they throw a Saturday at me. sunday’s are good

I just realized it said 7pm. I usually get off at 7 so I’m good with any day. I don’t work that Sunday though…

Looks like ppl on Honda-tech want to do it that night. So how many of you can make it Friday?

I’ll post here too! Hahahahahaha! Please don’t move this to Sunday. Seems so many meets are on Sunday (regular work day for me) or on a Saturday that I work. Friday evening is good. Most Mon-Fri workers are off by that time any way.

-Brian

yeah I think we should keep it. friday I just checked my schedule and they are making me work 11-7 but i work down the road so i can get there quick.

here is the honda-tech thread if any of you wanna check it

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?p=39413729&posted=1#post39413729

:rockon:

Meet is tonight if anymore DAs wanna roll out

I wont be able to make it. These things always happen when im not available. Plus its about a 2 or so hour drive. Maybe next time.:frowning:

Bummer man. Next time!!!

totally forgot about this!!:frowning: about to head to the bar though…maybe next time…

here are some pictures from the meet. I totally didn’t notice i didn’t even take pictures of my car except for in the group pictures.

sorry for the crappy pics it was from my phone