Fl: Oldskool da/ef meet part ii

Whats up everyone…thats right its happening again!

As you all know, I hosted a huge DA/EF meet last year that was a great success and it looks like this one is gonna be even bigger! Same park, $4 pp to eat and drink all day!

[SIZE=“5”]"OLDSKOOL"DA/EF Meet/BBQ Wesley Chapel park,Aug 16.
7727 Boyette Rd, Wesley Chapel, FL 33544: Wesley Chapel Park
Date:August 16th SUNDAY!
Time:12:00 pm[/SIZE]

I have to send the RSVP List to the new guy setting it up, but just like last year, this is a family friendly event for all of us can get together for good clean fun and share our passion for our hobby. I will be updating this list here, as all the other forums will be updating theirs.

NOTE:

If you have already signed up to attend this even ie: HondaTech, TampaRacing or Team Integra please let me know so we can RSVP correctly and not have a longer list that we need!

[SIZE=“3”]

1. da92nv -Steve
  2. DA all day -Name - Mike
  3. VerbalVenom + 2? -Name??
  4. TooFast4You1989 - DJ
  5. 90TEGRB - Richard
  6. Mikel2991 - Mike
  7. 91DA9TEG - David[/SIZE]

[CENTER][SIZE=“5”][COLOR=“Yellow”]"OLDSKOOL"DA/EF Meet/BBQ Wesley Chapel park,Aug 15.
7727 Boyette Rd, Wesley Chapel, FL 33544: Wesley Chapel Park
Date:August 16th SUNDAY!
Time:12:00 pm

OK, if it is on the 15th (SAT) then I can be all in. But not on Sunday. To long a drive to then have to go to work on Monday.

^ ok bro!

the only thing is that I am not organizing this one and apparently the date has been changed 3x’s…I just found out about it! The wife and I are always down for a visit with some notice of course…

Ralphy I would go if you let me crash at your place the night before. Also if we go lets try to keep to only let the well known members of the south florida crew ride up. I don’t want none of the fuckery that went on last year driving up too the meet.

I do apologize, but I did not realize that the dates were different in the title, but it is definitely the 16th! The wife and I would be willing to extend sleeping quarters to anyone who needs it, but we are located 2 hrs from the meet now as well! But the offer stands for anyone who would like to make the trip the night before.

Any questions hit me up on my cell: four zero seven, two six seven, seven four six five (always wanted to do that lol)

-Steve

ttt

im definitely down for this. are there any cheap hotels or anything in that area?

there are a few hotels in the area, but it’ only about 1.5hrs from Kissimmee.

^These are all located just 5 min south of the park

What your 1st name so I can add you to the list?, which I must say is pretty pathetic!

Hmm… might be interested in a lil road trip from Kissimmee…

my name is mike and im going to bring 1 or 2 others

i will be going also add me to this bish :rockon:

Sounds good man i will be there!!!:rockon:

List updated.

I guess we should figure out if there is gonna be a roll out? Since we are all coming from Central Florida it seems, I guess we should pick a meet spot somewhere off I4…

I think we are gonna meet a crew in Lakeland off 98 (Exit 32) if I am not mistaken.

I’m in Casselberry (just near Winter Park) so we can have a few meet me up here then meet the Kissimmee ppl somewhere along the way.

I want to leave my place about 9:30a-9:45a…to meet Lakeland around 11a??

i went last year it was a good time.sux i cant make it this year im in ny

u suck Rich! How are things in NY?

i dont suck ny sucks.it going all right i sold my db1 in march bought a 1g talon just sold it with a blown headgaket for an all motor ls vtec eg coupe.i seen how your db1 is coming along nice man.hope this turns out as good as the last one.

Add me to the list! I’m going to take that day off. Hell i’ll take the whole weekend off :). Excited as hell about this meet!!!

EDIT: Is this a SURE date? Reason i’m asking is because i’m about 2 minutes from putting this PTO form in. Let me know!

i have to go to this meet you better believe ill be there

[QUOTE=VerbalVenom;2054568]Add me to the list! I’m going to take that day off. Hell i’ll take the whole weekend off :). Excited as hell about this meet!!!

EDIT: Is this a SURE date? Reason i’m asking is because i’m about 2 minutes from putting this PTO form in. Let me know![/QUOTE]

Yes this date is for sure as this park does require a reservation months in adavance!

and for the record…

43 cars have signed up for this event on Tampa racing alone!

o ya ill be there too!!