Daly city/san francisco

WHAT’S UP GUYS! I KNOW ITS BEEN A WHILE. IM PLANNIN ON THROWING ANOTHER MEET SOON. IM JUST TRYING TO GAUGE INTEREST IN IT! POSSIBLY TWO SUNDAYS FROM NOW?..LET ME KNOW WHO’S DOWN! :rockon: THE WEATHER IS STILL PRETTY DECENT HERE SO IM THINKING MEET AT JOLLIBEE IN DALY CITY THEN TO OCEAN BEACH. LET ME KNOW GUYS. THANKS FOR READING:read:

So if you’re down…feel free to add yourself to the list…kyle? Black? Fuse? Steve? Spike? Whoever…

1.uniqueillusi0nz

you already know im down! im there!

sunday meet

Hey If you guys want to meet up and dont mind going up to concord. we can all meet up at my shop grand opening… DC Projects in concord. let me know.

^ opening up a shop? Congrrats bro! This sunday?

1.Uniqueillusi0nz
2.IntGS823

[QUOTE=uniqueillusi0nz;2045560]So if you’re down…feel free to add yourself to the list…kyle? Black? Fuse? Steve? Spike? Whoever…

1.uniqueillusi0nz
5.[/QUOTE]

Ill see was up. Im not doing all that good with cash at this time so if i can get the money for gas ill be glad to go.

deeseeone
were your shop at in concord at ?

all good bro

Dc projects

the Shop is Called DC Projects
1410 Concord Ave Suite A1
Concord, CA 94520
925-288-9388

The Grand Opening is July 19th Sunday. if your free come by and check it out everyone is welcome not just DA’s.

so july 26th? hopefully get my DA running soooooooon i miss driving it.

^ fasho…let me know bro

If i got gas then ill come out

…what time?

Hey whats up christian I be at this meet so the date is two sundays from now?

[QUOTE=deeseeone;2046047]the Shop is Called DC Projects
1410 Concord Ave Suite A1
Concord, CA 94520
925-288-9388

The Grand Opening is July 19th Sunday. if your free come by and check it out everyone is welcome not just DA’s.[/QUOTE] Hey whats up man does your shop sell ground control kits and if yes how much let me no the price and brand.:rockon:

Fasho…thnks bro

Wsup sebby…yea I’m planning on it…

I was thinking 1 or 2ish?

ah what date you doing this on?