Norcal EF vs. DA Meet August.30,2009

Original Post can be found : http://norcaltuners.com/viewtopic.php?t=11812
I am simply posting this on g2ic for ej6cpe from NCT :slight_smile:

So after much deliberation I decided to throw this EF vs. DA Meet. Since I know SoCal has had one going on for the last few year’s and I thought the Bay Area needed to throw there own I know not everyone can make it to SoCal with the way the economy is right now so for there meet down there so I thought we will try and throw one up here in Northern Cali we would like to show SoCal EF’s and DA’s what we have up here. So I have gotten together with Umigo In Livermore and have set up a Location at there facility since they have a good size lot and plenty of parking for all the EF’s and DA’s “even the 86-89 Acura Integra’s are welcome to come out to this meet”. I will be throwing the Meet August 30, 2009 the meet will start at 12:00 p.m. and go to 5:00 p.m. All I ask is come out hang out show off your car no matter what stage of your build your car is in bring it out we are all in some place of our own build’s with are own car’s.

Umigo Indoor Kart Racing
6538 Patterson Pass Road Suite A
Livermore CA 94550

http://umigoracing.com/default.aspx

Only thing I ask like the first meet we held last year is
No Burnout’s
No Revving
No Racing
No Drama of any kind

P.S. I know it’s an EF vs. DA meet but all makes of Honda’s EG, EK, EP, FD, and DC’s are all welcome to come out Scion, Toyota, Nissan, Mitsubishi, and Subaru and any I can’t think of off the top of my head any question’s just PM me for anything. Hope you all come out and let’s show SoCal EF’s and DA’s what we are made of in Nor-Cal

Cool yea count me in I will be there. I been looking forward to going to this meet. Hope alot of people come.

you know im there…i hope

…sounds interesting & fun

I wish we had shit like this in Pa. Pa sucks lol

just so u guys know…

the driveway there is a lil badd

kinda steep =/

[QUOTE=bre5673;2047179]just so u guys know…

the driveway there is a lil badd

kinda steep =/[/QUOTE]

I made it in fine last time…but im not slammed also.

bummmmmmmmmmpppp

comin up… id like to see some of yall there

So whats up guys do you all wana meet up somewere first or just rolled out sepretly?

Lets get the list started of who’s going. Lets have a big turnout to represent the Bay Area DA’s for G2IC!

1. JasperDA9
  2. Derka
  3. Darussianone
  4. Bre5637
  5. db1st

ill prolly be there but ill be with the EF’S because i sold my DA for a swapped crx

1. JasperDA9
  2. Derka
  3. Darussianone
  4. Bre5637
  5. db1st
  6. DA93

lets setup a meet up so we can all role are DA’s together

1. JasperDA9
  2. Derka
  3. Darussianone
  4. Bre5637
  5. db1st
  6. DA93
    7.whosDa

ill be there…probably one of the last meets ill have a DA at.

1. JasperDA9
  2. Derka
  3. Darussianone
  4. Bre5637
  5. db1st
  6. DA93
    7.whosDa
  7. Anonymous User
  1. JasperDA9
  2. Derka
  3. Darussianone
  4. Bre5637
  5. db1st
  6. DA93
  7. whosDa
  8. Anonymous User
  9. Tayzaah
  1. JasperDA9
  2. Derka
  3. Darussianone
  4. Bre5637
  5. db1st
  6. DA93
  7. whosDa
  8. Anonymous User
  9. Tayzaah
    10.datroup
  1. JasperDA9
  2. Derka
  3. Darussianone
  4. Bre5637
  5. db1st
  6. DA93
  7. whosDa
  8. Anonymous User
  9. Tayzaah
    10.datroup
  10. fuse

If people can’t make it from north to south or south to north I live in central Cali right in the middle of northern and southern Cali and we are having our first annuel meet here in Santa Maria ca has alot of potential.!!

IS NOW A FREE EVENT!!! ALL SPOTS ARE FREE NOW… ALL MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED!!!

First Annual Honda Of Santa Maria 2009 Meet!

Our local dealership Honda of Santa Maria will be hosting a car meet and are trying to get as many Honda/Acura’s as possible. The meet is Sunday Aug.30 at 11am. They are looking for cars to Sponsor so make sure you don’t miss out! Many Photographers are expected to come. Reservations will work in first come first serve, showroom floor will be open for your car to be parked. Also in showroom will be the Honda CRZ Concept car.Many vendors will attend the meet, also DJ’s and more. Everyone who makes reservations will be given FREE HSM 2009 Meet t-shirts. Many goodies will be given away during the meet, so make sure you don’t miss out!Address: 2175 S. Bradley Rd. Santa Maria, California 93455

For more info plz contact

Justin at Honda Of Santa Maria
805-922-4600
justin.lair@yahoo.com (preferred)

REGISTER FOR MEET ON WEBSITE!!!

Well thanks guys for posting this up for me I made an account on here just to post this up

Gotcha Bro, no problem :slight_smile: