anyone around NH

i kinda new to g2ic, been a member for a while, just havent written or responded to a good amount of threads. anyways anyone living around nh?

We’re working on a meet in Vermont at the end of Aug.

where

where are you meeting in vermont?

Ben and Jerry’s Factory

what town is that in?

Waterbury, VT

What part of NH are you in. I know there’s a couple of people on here from northern MA, near the NH border.

live in londonderry. right near exit 4 on 93.

Northern MA here…

August 9th Meet

sweet. how far from 93 nh border

about 10 minutes, and I know of a few more DA
owners in the area.

We are having a meet at Colt State in RI. If you are interested in going we can meet up and caravan down with you. Here is the link:

http://g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195250

yeah.

fook. wish i could make the aug 9th meet, but going to saco for some drunk camping/rafting. need to get the hell away from the everyday shit

so when is the next meet? since i didnt make it to the last one :sad:

Were working on something for the end of summer. Last years was decent.

There’s a meet in Vermont coming up on the 29th

Team Black Japan is also holding a meet in RI in two weeks.

is there any meets ever in nh or ma? my camber is fooked right now. i have a set of dc knuckles in the front with lowering spring kit and a front camber kit, and i am still off. i got half tread on the inside, and belts on the outside!

not many people in MA seem to want to meet up, so we typically hold the meets in Rhode Island. If you can make it to the Black Japan meet this Saturday then we will wait up for you to drive down with ya.

Also, chime in on the end of year meet. Maybe we can still get it moved to MA if we can get more people from around MA and NH interested in going.

How low is your car anyway? Is it just the front that is messed up or is the rear way off too?

its lowered 2.5 in the front and 2.25 in the rear. but its all fooked up. chewing threw mad tires. i keep trying to get the parts i need so i can roll without problems, but when i have the money something comes up and i gotta use the money for it instead of my car.:down:

Get an alignment, and make sure your toe is adjusted.