BAY AIREA WEEKLY BY WEEKLY MEETs

“”"""“mods please delete post”""""""

does today count?

Yea every Tuesday we are going to have a meet at union city so you and everyone else are welcome to come.

I’ll most likely go… I’ll be afew blocks away at my moms house. She was hospitalized yesterday then released last night.

Ill see you there. Sorry about your mom, hope see feels better.

Nice meet every one. Thanks Alan for coming out and every one else. Hope to see more of you next week:rockon:

meet was fun to bad no one brougth a camera

So who is going next week. Lets go G2IC:)

Ill be there kyle lets get the list going

1. 91 ls
  2. derka

Tuesday is not a good day it seem most of us work or have the family during the week , I think that why when you did them on Sundays was better or when Alan did them Fri. nights it was more of us g2 people made it out to them,an they were in different spots …just my .002 tho

Kyle did Frank take care of jasper award ?

No not yet but ill keep you up to date. And ill be doing a saturday meet soon.

Guess this is the ‘New’ Bay Area thread…:shrug:

Looking for a shop in the Bay Area to have the following work done.

Inner/Outter Tie Rods
Axels
Rotors/Pads
Alignment

Just the shop name/number will be fine but a price would be golden, lookin at this weekend or early next week, lmk, tyia!

Bay Shop

Hey you can call DC projects in Concord. I wont be there tomorrow but will be in Thursday my name is Dave. 925-288-9388. If you cant reach me Vic or karl can help you also… just mention that I posted this on G2ic

[QUOTE=mR742;2045885]Guess this is the ‘New’ Bay Area thread…:shrug:

Looking for a shop in the Bay Area to have the following work done.

Inner/Outter Tie Rods
Axels
Rotors/Pads
Alignment

Just the shop name/number will be fine but a price would be golden, lookin at this weekend or early next week, lmk, tyia![/QUOTE]

Where in the bay area are you? There are a bunch of shops around here in the S. bay if thats where your from.
And could someone spell check the title next time you post a thread :dozing:

SJ - No offense to anyone but please dont tell me BlackTraxx

Dave - I’ll call tomorrow; whats a good time for you to discuss prices and a good time/day for both of us, I may have to have my wife drop it off

sorry I didnt call on Thursday. I had an unexpected dentist visit that I am still recovering from. I may call this week if Im feeling better, ty :rockon: