DA's at union city

So who else was at untion city, i seen a couple of you guys out there. i’m not to good with the names but i think i seen kyles car and derka’s. I wasnt in the DA since its out of comission, i drove by in my backup red minivan…lol. drove by since i was at walmart.

yea they were there as i was only for a min tho sorry to hear about your car (motor) what you going to do about the ref now? that your car broke the belt ?

hey whats up man you were at union city last night alot of people came out last night. I guess tuesday are getting popular.

Yea every Tuesdays we have a big meet. About 10 DAs out there. Like to see more so if some of you G2ICers can make it out, do so.:rockon:

well im getting the timing belt replaced, and getting my driverside engine block mounting area welded…hopefully its done soon. since its going to cost me around $600 or so.

yeah i seen hella people out…i was shocked.

i might try to make it out with my friends next time when my car is running. ill probably be there with usual people im with. the silver crx, the nx, and the jdm front dc.