East bay hills cruise.

After such a great weekend I’d like to get this in motion. Like the title implys.“East bay hills cruise” I will have directions for those on the list only to cut down on the “boot leg” version.
You can bring your friends in other types of cars but the “DA” in the group will have the directions…what I can say is I have about a 3.5 hr cruise in the hills planned out for us. so that means please have tanks full when meeting up in the mourning at krispy cream. “There will be gas stations along the way but to get this rolling smoothly have them full in the A.M. please”. THIS CRUISE WILL BE CAPPED! So the cops won’t jock so much…LOL…I want about 10-15 cars at the most. I want everyone to enjoy the drive and with the less attention the better! I have a few rest spots planned out so we can regroup if anyone gets separated from the pack. the stops can Also be used toget in front of that slower car thats been killing you all mourning.Please I don’t want any of you driving over your heads. I want all of us to finish the drive!! Guys Have faith in me I have a great cruise planned out for us and confident it
will be organized… pm for questions…

date: Sunday June 14th.
meet spot: Krispy Cream Union City
time:10am-10:45am (Rolling out at that time)
*Not the final list just the ones who have an intrest in going…
1.whosDA
2.91_LS
3.friend of whosDa
4.serpentmonster(maybe)
5.jjsanchezj13
6.derka(maybe)
7.uniqueilusionz(maybe)
8.friend of uniqueilusionnz(maybe)
9.darussianone(maybe)

where exactly are you plannin to cruise to?

thanks for the reply. it’s not any one spot we are going to be cruising to. its a drive in the hills. i think These are all of the citys we will be driving throught. union city,castro valley,hayward,livermore,pleasington,blackhawk san ramoan and dublin. :rockon: it will be fun for sure…

if i could come up with gas fade and get my cousin to bring his DA out…i’ll come out:rockon:

sounds fun dont know if i can make it theres an ev ent going on in sac that day think it at the race track so…but ill let you know

I’ll try to make this cruise. It was fun on Sunday coming back home. Since I don’t got a DA meaning I’ll just follow you guys this time instead. :manual:

Is the road mostly covered in the shade like hwy9? If not then my wife might not like it.

Im down for this one.:rockon: kialeh@hotmail.com

There will be some spots with shade and some with not so much shade. I think we will be starting this cruise early enought in the day so the heat wont be so bad… I hope.

Whats up guys I c if I can make this meet but Im not sure I gota c about gas

just an FYI this meet will not take a whole tank of gas thats for sure. For you guys with gas issues.

Hey ill probably go to this cruise sounds fun. Jose-red teg:dance:

You better go to this one Jose :nana:

i think a truck could hang with you guys :wink:

hopefully I have my new suspension when the cruise comes.

What suspension are you buying?

some koni yellow shocks can’t wait :slight_smile:

LOL :nana:

LOL…:lol::clap:

yeah dude i regret not going to santa cruz i was really mad dat day cuz i didnt go to hung out with you guys but ill try my best to make it to this one.
:bang: