Who's up for setting up a monthly meet in VA, MD, NC or surrounding area?

I think it would be really cool to do a DA club. I’m a drag racer personally and go to Northeast Dragway in Hertford, NC. That is an option, there is also Richmond Dragway in Richmond, VA and they do a street race at the track once a month. Street cars only, NO TRAILOR QUEENS!!! I’m certainly open to other ideas as well though. What’s there to do in MD, PA, and NC???

i live 30 min from richmond dragway so im down with that!

have you been to the street race they have? My dad and I both bracket race there occasionally, and he told me that they have a street race with real street cars. now that I’ve actually got my Integra ship shape for racing I want to go give it a shot!

yes i have quite a few times with my old da but only one time with my DB2. dont quote me but i think they start doing street night again in February. i know last year it was every other Friday.

that’s awesome! we’ve got 2 anyone else? Does anyone else have any suggestions? I’m up for anything… A cruise around Ocean City, a bon fire on Assateague Island. How about a day at the the beach, or a day at the mall? Lets get a meet set up…

Thursday January 1, 2015 Richmond Dragway is having their annual Hangover Nationals Race! There will be a street class as well as a few others. At the end of the night they will have a 21 second index class… STREET CARS ONLY! It’s a lot of fun. I hope to see you there.

looking to meet

I know this is an older thread but I am looking for gen2 people in virginia beach area hang out swap stories race,cruze ect. love my stock92gsr!!!Hit me up .
FYI…I’m new to this so hopefully I’ll learn how to follow and reply to posts…any site navigation help appreciated.

Hey It’s mid March got anything new in VBeach area??Hit me up man!

I’m always down to meet. At this point, waiting for it to warm up, lol. I also live in Virginia Beach. I’m really into bracket racing obviously…but down for other stuff as well.

Do you know when the OC cruze is ?

I know it’s an all car cruze but I was wondering if a possible meet and cruze could be possible @ that week??apparently not too many people in va beach area reading this post…LOL…OR there arent alot of gen 2 tegs left!!Also off topic any good/cheap tuners in va bch area u know of I’m having some issues with loss of power and some other wierd stuff either computer or ignition related.Basically looking for a solid diagnosis…Here’s to actually getting this area off the ground for some kinda of Meet !!

Auto Graphicks on Bonney Road does really good work and have been around a long time, so anything they can’t or don’t handle, they usually know where to go. Not sure about the cruise you’re referring to but I’m down… Get some info amd lets do it! I’ve got a neighbor with a grey G2 I’ve been trying to run down but every time I see him I’m in the middle of something. I’ve seen at least 2 other G2 Integras recently and know of a third that is currently not running… Let’s get something planned and set up amd I’ll try to catch some of these folks amd get them in too. When is that cruise?

Auto Graphicks on Bonney Road does really good work and have been around a long time, so anything they can’t or don’t handle, they usually know where to go. Not sure about the cruise you’re referring to but I’m down… Get some info amd lets do it! I’ve got a neighbor with a grey G2 I’ve been trying to run down but every time I see him I’m in the middle of something. I’ve seen at least 2 other G2 Integras recently and know of a third that is currently not running… Let’s get something planned and set up amd I’ll try to catch some of these folks amd get them in too. I just googled the OC Cruise, it’s May 14-17. Any ideas? I know that’s about a 2-2.5 hour drive up the Eastern Shore, but it would make for a fun day. I should have my ride painted by then too.

Thanks 4m for info re tuners…I’ll check em out…May is far enough out that we should get this up and running…I’m definately in for a day trip.Not sure if I’ll be able to stay overnite.And its a pretty nice trip with the CBBT and all. Def. try to get those other cats you know interested.Are they members here on G2IC?I need a paint job too any ideas on decent painters in our area…the ones I’ve checked on so far are in kinda “un-safe” areas I feel …kinda worried about leaving her with anyone sketchy…Would be awesome if I could get er done before May!!

Auto Graphicks! I work there, chexk us out on Facebook. We do almost every phase of automotive repair, electronics and writing, mechanical, auto body amd custom paint. About alll we don’t really mess with is upholstery, glass, and turbos. We have connections that we sublet that work to. we do quality work and offer great warranties and stand behind it.

Autographix

Ok cool What’s your name 4 m …?I might swing by there today or tomorrow and get some pricing from you!

Hey my friend Rob lives down there and i might be game to come if we might can organize something in May

I’m getting anxious, anybody got any cool ideas to do in the next week or two? I honestly don’t care at this point if it’s only two or three of us. obviously something’s going to be on a smaller scale, Virginia Beach area would probably be best, but I am also going to travel too.

Hey 4m…I’m still down for a day trip to ocean city for thier cruzer weekend comming up in may, or just meet up in virginia beach …since you started this thread I’m down for you to decide when and where to meet …as you said …I don’t care if it’s just a couple of peeps or if just u/n/me show up, at this point just want to get something /anything going…you can email me if needed @ natureboy211269@yahoo.com.
your call bro…let’s do it.!

I’m talking to another guy right now. Trying to get something set up for this weekend if you’re free.

I’ve got a few things to do but I’ll make time.What location you thinking of meeting?Ocean View?Virginia Beach Boardwalk area?..Ocean View parking is free at least.