Burnout

Moderater please delete

Hope you got your flame suit ready.

is this the car you spent (wasted) 10 grand on?

lmao i remember this guy now… umm so i guess he dyno’d it or something cuz he said he is pushing 163 to the wheels? on a stock jdm b18c gsr. hmmm… i didn’t know u could keep so much power from being consumed by the time u got to the wheels. cuz honestly… u might only have that in bhp (brake horsepower). but whatever. the car is clean n stock looking. gonna ruin the car with stupid burnouts like that. and btw… ur car did that with what… a big guy and a guy in the back of it? a nice way to either eat up the clutch, and tires, and put more wear on them axles. but since the tires on them are pretty cheap u prolly won’t snap them axles.

oh and btw… i know ur situation and all… for u to have spent the money on the car thats great. but to spend the money on the car… so u can make youtube video’s of u guys doing burnouts… NOW THATS STUPID.

:goyou:

yes

no joke tho… u should let whoever is doing the burnouts keep doing them cuz eventually you’ll see them or hear about them breaking something. i’ve seen it happen so much when i use to go to the illegal street races. best one i’ve seen was a guy in a wrx, he was talking a lot of shit and showing off… so when he was leaving his parking spot at in n out… he put it into reverse… and revved it like crazy and dropped the clutch… lets just say that his car didn’t burn out, nor did it slip at all… that sucker gripped the road in a loud chirp and BAAMMMMM!!! right into a parked car on the other aisle. lets just say that he was close to getting his azz beat right then n there. cops came… and i’m pretty curious what his insurance company had to say about that, and lets not forget his parents :):slight_smile:

well sorry if i got you all mad from the video. I had my friend close the thread. Im not trying to start fights on here. I did not know he was going to make this thread. And Squeezethis, please keep from talking about my friends like that. I dont know you and you dont know me or my friends. They are nice guys if you get to know them. Sorry agen every one

keep from talking about ur friends like what? the only offensive thing that i did say about anybody was big fat guy. so for the fat part i apologize. i have nothing against fat ppl considering i think i’m kinda heavy myself too. but i’ll fix that on my other post. but other than that… i didn’t say much else. and if u guys are gonna take me saying stupid offensive u guys shouldn’t, cuz what u guys are doing is stupid. yea yea its fun and all and yea at least u guys did it in an empty looking lot.

if i gotta hurt some people’s feelings just so that some sense can be knocked into them no problem. cuz seriously how many ppl have died or been hurt from crazy stunts or street races? and this obviously isn’t very far from either. and for ppl to see stunts like this on youtube… that inspires or stupifies (not a real word) even younger kids out there… and then they’ll go out there and do something like this, to show that they can do an even better burnout. the chain will go on and on.

and i don’t care if i’m ranting. cuz if that video causes somebody to get hurt or killed cuz they saw that video and tried doing something like that, yall deserve whatever it is dished out on yall.

No it was the big fat part. I did not see nothing else bad about what you said and i do under stand burning out is dumb to do. You are wright about that and thats y we made the video. Yea it was hella fun but thats the last time im going to do that to the car.

[QUOTE=Squeezethis;2038543]keep from talking about ur friends like what? the only offensive thing that i did say about anybody was big fat guy. so for the fat part i apologize. i have nothing against fat ppl considering i think i’m kinda heavy myself too. but i’ll fix that on my other post. but other than that… i didn’t say much else. and if u guys are gonna take me saying stupid offensive u guys shouldn’t, cuz what u guys are doing is stupid. yea yea its fun and all and yea at least u guys did it in an empty looking lot.

if i gotta hurt some people’s feelings just so that some sense can be knocked into them no problem. cuz seriously how many ppl have died or been hurt from crazy stunts or street races? and this obviously isn’t very far from either. and for ppl to see stunts like this on youtube… that inspires or stupifies (not a real word) even younger kids out there… and then they’ll go out there and do something like this, to show that they can do an even better burnout. the chain will go on and on.

and i don’t care if i’m ranting. cuz if that video causes somebody to get hurt or killed cuz they saw that video and tried doing something like that, yall deserve whatever it is dished out on yall.[/QUOTE]

i was the one of the people in this video and if you think what we did was bad try typing oakland sideshows in on youtube if anyone needs to be talk to bout putting lives in danger its the people in doing that , as far as what we did big deal it was in a parking lot with no one in it and we did it as a one time thing worst thing to happen is an engine or trans failure no one is around us its not like my friend is right next to the car while filming, and everyone is guilty of doing a little burn out here and there, :slight_smile: relax there are things more worst on there i think its minor

i’ve been in ur guy’s shoes. and trust me when i say i’ve done LOTS OF STUPID ass things back then. i was a minor, and honestly i got some stupid ideas from online. and well… i got in trouble with the law with street racing as a minor too. and i totally regret it.

and i’ma be harsh on ppl cuz i wish ppl were harsh on me so that i would’ve had thought about it more b4 attempting anything stupid.

i am glad that u guys did it in an empty lot tho since yall did it. just saying tho… that i hate what others do. so when i rant n shiet about this stuff its me ranting to all the stupid things ppl do and put on video. i say do it for the experience… not for the glory.

No problem man. I completely understand your concern and i thank you for your reply. :salute:

10 grand? are you talking about the complete purchase of the car, whatever body repairs that needed to be done, plus the the swap(pretty much everything that you did to your car up to this point correct)?

Hurray for beating a dead horse… It’s been discussed before, Let it die already. :bored:

Yes.