JDM GSR at the TRACK 1st RUN

nice mustang

9.65… second run at the track… i know i can do better! :slight_smile:

what do you guys think?.. check out my build thread here

http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194601

Dude that Looks Good…:ohyeah:…

damn clean swap man what track is that your racing at?

ITS IRWINDALE SPPEDWAY :slight_smile: unfortunately its only an 1/8 mile :slight_smile:

haha thats cool i always wanted to take my teg to the track up in sacremento raceway.

im confused.

i read that a bone stock ls can run a 10.2 on 1/8 mile

how is it that beauty of a motor runs a 9.65?

i am pretty sure the stock ls CAN NOT run a 10.2 im their every friday and stock ls integras run 10.4- 10.7 .2 seconds is a big difference. my stock ls with full interior ran a 10.5 at its very best. a stripped out ls with one seat ran a 10.2!! :slight_smile: i have a full interior, the 9.6 was my first time… i have since gone back and ran a personal best of 9.3 :slight_smile: but i think thats best it can do for now… its consistant at 9.5 now :slight_smile: what do u guys think?

ill find you the article i read…

reflect on this for a while. im not sure how im going to find the article. i seen it a while ago.

http://www.honda-acura.net/forums/drag-strip/189660-1-8-mile-time.html#post2335453

I went 10.466 in the 1/8 with a 2.5 60ft. I dont see how a 10.2 is out of reach. Elevation also plays a key in this as well.

the article i was looking for was a da build on the honda tuning magazine website. i went and looked all over for it and couldnt find it BUT believe me when i say those guys said a bone stock ls is able to run 10.2 on the 1/8…

im sorry i refuse to believe a STOCK LS WITH NO MODS… can go 10.2 lol i motified one MAYBE… a fully stock ls that is restricted with stock air box and stock exhaust/header and stock clutch cant do it TRUST ME! lol

i clicked on that link and this guy said he ran a 9.8 with his ls with 156,00 miles on it with no mads at all with full interior… thats BS lol cant believe what they say. im talking from experience and from races and times that i have actually seen with my own eyes lol

+1. Cut a 2.4/2.3 60ft and there is your 10.2. Of course it will take the obvious driver mod. Is that why the OP says its impossible? He is already a perfect drivetr awaiting sponsorship?

Driver mod ftw

Read.

STOP IT DAMN IT! A STOCK LS WITH ABSOLUTELY NO MODS WILL NOT GO 10.2 lol shit you got me raising my voice now lol

Are you stupid or dense? I bolded the important part. 10.2 on an [SIZE=“5”]1/8 mile strip.[/SIZE] Not a quarter mile strip, dummy.

Im sorry…I have to disagree with you bro. I have nothing better to do than to dig up my old timeslips and scan them…lol

This was my very last time at the track before I gave up my car. Granted…the stock airbox didnt have the resonator…but im sure that didnt have any effect but making more noise.

Great job on the 9.5 though…Im sure you could knock that down a little bit more.

Edit I forgot to mention…this is an RS, not an LS.

[QUOTE=BK_DA;2089907]Im sorry…I have to disagree with you bro. I have nothing better to do than to dig up my old timeslips and scan them…lol

This was my very last time at the track before I gave up my car. Granted…the stock airbox didnt have the resonator…but im sure that didnt have any effect but making more noise.

Great job on the 9.5 though…Im sure you could knock that down a little bit more.

Edit I forgot to mention…this is an RS, not an LS.[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=“7”]THAT[/SIZE] is cool. im going going to the track next friday and we’ll see what i can do…

im not tryna knock your hard work but it doesnt make sense to me how your only running a 9.5

GUYS CANT YOU READ>… lol i said i went back the 3rd time… 3rd try and had a 9.3 lol:manual: