ProSolo in the NW?

Everyone…we’re trying to organize a SCCA ProSolo in Packwood, WA.

http://www.eskimo.com/~wwscc/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=Events;action=display;num=1101817872

Also, feel free to explore http://www.wwscc.org and http://www.nwr-scca.org as they are the local autocross sites. I know theres a few hoser autocrossers up there in the great white north :P. For those who have never heard of a ProSolo, its like an autocross/drag race. I’ve never done one, but this will be my first if it happens.

Already signed up. :up: I wanted to go up there for nats last year, but it didn’t work out. Hopefully you guys could get the Pro up there too as it would make the trip that much funner.
I went to my first pro solo this year and it’s a blast. Way funner than a normal autox.

I should add that this is not an official list. It’s just to see if we can get enough interest to hold one. I really look forward to seeing you up here Nino. :up: Better get your G2IC magnets… hey you know what would be cool…if we had identical cars (sticker/magnet placement)…lol that would confuse people.

I’m in!!!

Holy shit, are you sure you’re in EP? I’m assuming you’re Mark. Got any pics?

Yes, I’m sure I am in E/P and no, it’s “Marc” Haha!

I’m away from my home computer but I can post pictures from E/P at the National Tour 2003. These are from this year at a practice event in Vancouver.

Make up your mind! Toyo or Goodyear?! Wow that is really a nice car though. :up:

Thanks, here is one from Bremerton NT 2003.

Do you have any extra autox parts laying around? :smiley:

2002 I ran in 2003

I’d do it but I’ll need a car to borrow. I tend to like STS Integras.

I would let you drive mine, but I’ve already got a co-driver.
-nino

I love how this has been at the top of the New Posts page all day, but 90% of the people have no idea what we’re talking about. :bow:

…And Scott ran in 2004. Three years, three different G2s but never used at the Bremerton NT at the same time.

Thanks Nino,
Scott has already offered his car maybe :up:

Will you guys still come to the NT if the ProSolo falls through? I really think Shea and Ben are overdue for a trip over the mountains, but I haven’t heard from them. Oh yeah, Jason might be running his EF hatch in SM.

Yeah, I’d still go up there. Actually, I’m not sure if I’d run the Pro up there after all. I’m already going to go to the Socal one and if I want to do another one, I’d have to get a license(I think).
-nino

Yeah, you need a license to do more than one. I think its $75 bucks, but I sure hope it lasts more than one year. When is the next autocross in SD Nino? Try out those suspension settings I suggested next time. :smiley:

It’s this Saturday. I’ll try to play with them a bit. I went looking for that grass roots magazine last night and couldn’t find it at the two places I tried(and I know that I’ve seen it at one of the places before). Do you think you can scan it and post it or email it to me?
Thanks,
-nino

Yeah I’ll do that when I go home.

:werd:

Hey, looks like the nats and pro days have been posted:

ProSolo:
March 5-6 Fontana, CA
April 16-17 Atlanta, GA
May 7-8 Atwater, CA
May 21-22 Wendover, UT

June 25-26 Oscoda, MI
August 6-7 Toledo, OH

Tour:
Feb. 26-27 El Paso,TX
Mar. 12-13 San Diego, CA

Mar. 19-20 Blytheville, AR
April 2-3 Houston, TX
April 9-10 Atlanta, GA
Apr 30-May 1 Atwater, CA
June 11-12 Toledo, OH
July 2-3 Peru, IN
July 23-24 Seattle, WA
July 30-31 Denver, CO

The ones that are highlighted are the ones I’d like to go to. We’ll see how many of them I can actually make it to. Sucks that there won’t be a pro in the NW this year after all.
-nino