1992 Acura Integra GS-R Aztec Green Pearl

1992 Acura integra GS-R

246xxx miles

Clean California title in hand

Registration/fees up to date

AC/PS/CC

Brand new tires

OE wheels refinished recently (budget)

I bought this car 1 year ago modded with a JDM ITR long block, YS1 GSR cable transmission, 5 lug conversion, RS*R exhaust, carbon hood, and random other parts. My goal was to source all the OE parts that were missing, paint the car, and basically have a super clean Aztec Green Pearl DB2.

I sourced the following:

-Complete 1992 B17a1 swap, including ECU, GSR cluster, engine harness, alternator, distributor, starter, intake manifold, and exhaust manifold.

-Aztec Green Pearl hatch/spoiler

-Aztec Green Pearl hood w/ stickers

-4 lug suspension/brakes

-OE 14” wheels

-missing interior pieces

-OE DB2 exhaust (single inlet, dual outlet, to 2 seperate tips

-OE DB2 GSR intake setup.

-OE suspension

Once I got all the missing OE parts installed (except for the b17a1 swap) it was time to address the paint/body.

I began addressing the minor dings throughout the car and one crack on the passenger quarter panel. At this point I found that the quarter had some minor damage at some point and was repaired. I took the area all the way down to the metal to assess. The panel was slightly pushed in. Nothing serious at all. The panel has been sealed and remains unpainted.

This is about the time the project stopped. I have way too many projects going on and not enough space to keep the car.

As it sits right now, the car has the JDM ITR engine with the GSR YS1 and runs amazing. I have the complete b17a1 swap on a pallet and will go with the sell of the car in hopes someone will finish restoring the car to the OE state.

The car needs the following: bodywork/paint, and the b17a1 swap.

I also have a spare hood, bumper, bumper support, fender, and the RS*R catback I will also sell separately.

Located in San Jose, CA

Price: 6500.00

Please contact me at iamkevinbass@gmail.com or check out the car on my Instagram at kvnbss

Wish I was there to get it sooner, I just put $6000 for a 2004 TSX 6 speed

this still for sale?

Got me excited for the RSR exhaust and then I noticed the OP’s date of 2019 :-/

I hope someone saved this DB2. Even with the JDM ITR it sounded more than great.

1 Like

I have a near straight Concept Exhaust magic RSR from a GSR, near MInt condition, with GSR Cat. Interested? I reside in lakewood wa, so you have to figure shipping unless you can manage pick up. Shoot me an offer, trade will be considered. This is straight back, under gas tank then pipe runs to left rear. It is best for a stock suspension. send me your email and I will send you photos

Thanks for the offer but I’m searching for something more subtle. Car came with a Tanabe Super Medalion Racing Spec and it’s not really my style.