stay away from jaysteven

Yo whutz up everyone just wanna inform the g2ic community about jaysteven email adress nickvandecar@aol.com do not buy from him. He’s been running a huge scam for the last 2 plus years regarding jdm/cdm seat belts read his for sale threads for proff I purchased a set from nick back in october of 2008 and never receive them he knows this he’s even anknowlegded it in email responses once telling me @ the 6 month mark he was wainting for a nice set and @ the 8 month mark he told me he simply forgot. But yo he didn’t forget to post more seat belt sets. I even paid 50 dollars more but this has not stopped him the only way he will be stopped if his g2ic is banned for ever and if paypal will close his accounts for ever. But this might not stop him maybe handcuffas maybe carried by six ??? Buyers beware peace everybody. Yo nick nothing but time son smiles.

you paid extra when you sent the wrong money order
i had to wait an additional 2 months for you to correct it
i have your belts here, besides the other two sets of two door belts and one four door set plus two addition sets of two door pillar covers that have not sold

http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=180870

http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195088

email me
nickvandecar@aol.com

???

Are you silly how are you gonna lie more than once first you didn’t wait 2 months for your money second you only wanted 300 dollars at the time for not just seat belts but a/b/c pillars also ok not 350 then your gonna tell me about some 4 sale threads that does not regard me ok than your gonna acknowledge you got your payment 11 months ago and refuseing to send my stuff to me? Who do you think you are? What lie or excuse do you have you are a liar and fruad and this is only helps other g2 members see your scam. Stop waisting my time and send my stuff or don’t post in my thread.

im not trying to rip you off
i have been in constant communication with you since day one
the original money order you sent me was non negotiable in canada
i sent it back to you waited for the international one to arrive
if you send me your address i will have your belts out asap

well, he owes me $15US as a refund. i don’t know why it should take so long to issue someone a $15 refund…

yeah i bought a oil pan from him it took me a month to get it

???

You know you are a real charactor why are you trying to make it seem like I didn’t keep my end of the deal? You Got your money 11 months ago I never receive anything in return til this date and no I just don’t want my seat belts I want my a/b/c pillars as well your not gonna get on this thread and pretend you didn’t get payment in full until 4 months you are a bad liar for one I have the usps track info when you signed for your money and it didn’t take 2 months and if did that does not excuse the fact you have not even shipped my stuff to me in 11 months second how many times are you gonna claim you sent my stuff but then come out 11 months later and tell me you need my ship info stop lying ok if you can remember all of these details you can remember my ship info send me my a/b/c pillars and seat belts or stop wasting my time and postin in this thread so now it went from your stuff is on the way to I forgot to ship it to your payment took to long to you never had my ship info? Ship my stuff I don’t have time for your mess your issues your problems nick vandecar your are a liar, fruad a common internet thief this post was the start but I have all your emails and usps money order info its time to take this to another level buddy this shit is personal now smiles hoe

This is getting pretty rediculous, and I’m definitely glad I didn’t buy anything from jaysteven. Just for reference everyone, I bought a complete CDM set off of G2racer earlier this year, and they were here within a week. From Canada, through Fedex, and shipping was only $150 for everything. Just give people what they paid for, it’s not hard…

shipping was only $150 eh

Actually I just checked my emails and I offered him $125 plus shipping, and I only paid $250 total, so it was only $125 to ship it.

still double what i charged

So why is it taking you so long then?

because of the cost to ship the pillar trim

If it the shipping then you should refund the money or take the loss. That why you go see what it cost first then tell them shipping is this much or like i said you take the loss

???

Yo nick what are you talking about? You did not just ship seat belts and not the pillars you did not ship anything nothing for 11 months straight that’s not waiting for shipping cost to adjust you just took money from someone and never sent what I paid for you never had any intentions on sending anything you just stole my money and then you come in here and attempt to plead your case as if you are begin accussed of something in any court of law you are guilty. And you deserve what ever comes your way. Do me a favor and think before you even post a reply.

Well someone beat me to it. Do not order from Jaysteven. He is a scam and you will not get your stuff. Save yourselves the headache.

agreed dont order pillar covers unless you want to pay full price for express post shipping

Whats funny about that, is you said the shipping was included. And no it didn’t have to be express. It just had to get here.

you sir.are a douche. sounds like they paid what you asked for shipping.and your to lazy to ship them out.

I bought a set of manual pillar cover from him back in the beginning of august and haven’t seen anything yet. He keeps in touch but not much else. He said he could only ship them Tuesdays but hasn’t found time to ship them yet. I was taking his word for it but now that I see this I’m not too happy.