Do not order from streetstyler.com

I ordered a B18B Non vtec spark plug cover from them about a month and a half to two months ago. After a week of waiting (their shop is one State over) I tried to call them during normal business hours. Nothing. I sent an e-mail that night and wiated a couple of days. Nothing again. They had my $60 but I still had no product. So I left a few more voice messages, and sent a few more e-mails and never got a response. I got onto the forum I saw their “special” on and sent a few PM’s. The guy replied back that he didn’t know who I was. So I then tried calling a few more times after re-sending my info AND order #. Still nothing. I finaly got fed up and filed a paypal complaint. The guy responds practically calling me a lier. He said they never recieved an e-mail, phone call or PM from me and that the item had shipped out 8/10/09 (still almost a month after I ordered it.) Okay so they say they shipped it. I wait a couple of days and nothing. Now I live in Ohio and they are in PA. While all this was going on I ordered some parts from a G2IC.com member in Cali and they showed up in 3 days. WTF?? So I escalated it to a claim. Two days later still no reponse on the claim. The next day I get a package. Sure enough it’s the CF cover. But here the kicker. Not only was THEIR shipping label dated just two days before I got it, they also sent me a junk piece. It has chunks missing out of it, the clear coat is still tacking in some spots, and the overall quality is shit. What sucks is that since I made a claim on the order once before, I can’t do another for them sending me junk (which I honestly feel was because I filed the complaint. But I also feel they had no intention on sending it otherwise).

Moral of the story. Stay away form streetstyler.com in PA. They are a shady garbage company with only interests in taking your money. Whats worse is they are a teamintegra.com sponsor. Figure that one out…

yes they blow. they are a sponsor on team-integra and run specials all the time and have multiple people unhappy with them everytime. i ordered an HID kit from them, took over 2 months to receive and then it wasnt even the advertised kit. NOWHERE on the box did it say the advertised name. NOWHERE on the ballasts,wires anything did it say the advertised name. Also was told there would be a warranty card in the installation book, yeah that was a lie also. They are awful and you can search on team-integra and find hundreds of horror stories. at one point, Mods started deleting them because there were so many threads about how bad of a sponsor they were.

I don’t get it? How are they still sponsors then? That sounds like some pretty shady selling to me

That sucks. And yeah I wish I would have done the search before I ordered. I guess I was trusting because they were a site sponsor. I guess TI will take money from anybody.

They are shady as all hell. I found a guy who bought a CF lip and CF hood and stiill has yet to recieve it to this day, and he ordered almost a year ago. Another guy ordered an intake, didn’t get it for 3 months, filed a charge back and got it two days later. Even then it was the wrong part.

I had a similar experience with them. I ordered a type-r style front lip. Ordering it went smoothly, they said it was in stock, and I got a confirmation e-mail. However as the weeks rolled by I never saw any more communication from them despite several e-mails, PMs on TI, and calls during business hours telling them ship me the lip or cancel the order. MONTHS went by before I ever heard anything from them. When they finally did send me an e-mail it told me to be patient and wait for the item to arrive and restock, and that as soon as it arrived they would be sending it to me. I was furious and e-mailed them a message that wasn’t unclear at all, REFUND MY MONEY AND CANCEL THE ORDER. A week and a half later they returned my e-mail and told me they had cancelled my order, but still the whole ordeal took months. I wouldn’t order from them again if it was the ONLY company that sold parts.

Team-Integra is a joke and their mods are nut-swinging clowns. A sponsored seller on that site doesn’t vouch for any quality, it just means T-I is accepting their money.

hey I know this thread is old and forgive me im fairly new…but where can I order a obd2 ls spark plug cover?since streetstyler seems to be a no no!!!lol and isport doesn’t seem to respond to my emails.