Member renegadex96 Nonpayment

[SIZE=“4”]Do not trust, recently attempting to seek out sales of concert tickets through G2IC board forums.[/SIZE]

Sold Hatch Release Cable to renegadex96,
Claims to have sent payment the week of July 12, 2009.
No payment has arrived and has forwarded no proof of payment.
Initially responded to emails, has stop responding or posting in the G2IC board forums.
Has not responded to numerous emails sent during the following days requesting payment.
Has not responded to requests in his post Aug 12th, 2009.
Has not responded to return of part requests.
Has not responded to PM through his listed Home Page Car Domain account.
Has not posted on the board since August 8th, 2009.
Last visit to board was Aug 21th, 2009.

Also goes by:
VJ Santucci, Vince Santucci

Home address:
1685 Main St
Moncton, NB
E1E1G8

Phone Number:
506-204-8181 (if need be)

Email:
vj.santucci@gmail.com

Car Domain Account/Home Page:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2636661

Relevant Email Correspondence

Date: Monday, July 27, 2009 7:41 pm
Subject: Re: Integra parts
To: Marc Sasso <m_sasso@shaw.ca>

Received everything, looks awesome man. Thanks again, now the fun
part…Installing it

Did you get anything from me yet?

Date Jul 28, 2009 at 12:07 AM
To VJ Santucci <vj.santucci@gmail.com>

Hello Vince,

Glad to hear the cable got to you safely, no nothing has
arrived here yet. I will let you know when it shows up.

Date: Monday, July 27, 2009 8:26 pm

Sounds good to me. Again, thanks a lot, you helped out quite a
bit and
saved me some $$$, which is always a good thing.

Date Tuesday, August 4, 2009 5:10 pm

Hello Vince,

Listen no money has arrived to date, it did not take this long for the cable to get to you. Could you please look in to what has happened to the money you sent me. Was it a money order, cheque or cash? Could you please follow up on checking if it has been cashed and its where abouts.

Thanks,

No Response

Date Wednesday, August 5, 2009 12:59 pm

Hello Vince,

Email # 2
No money or cheque has arrived to date, it did not take this long for the cable to get to you. Could you please look in to what has happened to the money you sent me. What form was it in, a money order, cheque or cash? Could you please follow up on checking if it has been cashed and its where abouts.

Thanks,

Date: Wednesday, August 5, 2009 3:20 pm

Hey sorry,

I got your email yesterday evening, and i had to wait until this
AM to
cheque with my bank. (long weekend here in NB would’ve delayed any
processing until last night). I had sent a cheque, and nothing has
been cashed to date. So i’m not sure what happened there. I put
a stop
payment on the cheque (so if it does ever turn up, just recycle
it for
me). Rather then re-issue another one (and i don’t know why i
didn’ t
think of this initially), but I can send you an email money transfer
(depending on what financial institution you deal with, any of the
major banks offer this, so long as you do online banking). Let
me know
what you think, and I’ll get that sent to you.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009 4:05 pm
Vince

Hello Vince,

Ah you can never trust Canada Post, who knows where things end up. Any way here is my banking information if you want to do a wire transfer directly into my account.

Bank name: Vancity
Transit Number: ######
Account Number: ########
Institution Number: ####
Account Name: Marc L. Sasso

Date: Friday, August 7, 2009 2:52 pm

Just trying to get to the bank, haven’t forgotten. I’m just without
car right now. Should be tomorrow AM

Wednesday, August 7, 2009 3:35 pm
Hello Vince,

Thanks for keeping me updated.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009 6:16 am

Hello Vince,

Email # 4

Any update on payment for the hatch cable?

Has not responded to numerous emails sent during the following days requesting payment or posted on the board since August 8th, 2009, last visit to board Aug 13th, 2009.

Still no response and continues to avoid payment.

You shipped it to him before he paid you?

Hello Neil,

Yes, I was informed through email renegadex96, Vince had sent the money so yes I sent the part and yes I am the naïve, gullible trusting seller who in reality it appears was misled. This posting won’t likely yield payment however we now know his true character and he should not to be trusted.

The amount was so small it amazes me someone would take the time to bother destroying their on line reputation and connections over.

I will likely wake him in the middle of the night a few times in retribution and feel justice in full. Hehe!

looks like he got one in this thread
http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195246&highlight=renegadex96

sorry to hear that you got scammed!

Made some unsettling phone calls yesterday, so the offending logs on to the forum today and coincidentally I also get an email from him filled with the usual excuses and promises to pay up but no confirmed mail out or tracking information.

The offender continues find time to visit the forum but uses the excuse can’t find time to pay up.

ive sent him several parts and no problems. im sure it must have been a problem cause i deal with him often and he seems fine!

Well it does not take in excess of a month to find time to send money and it takes next to no time to send an email if your having a problem.

ive spoken to him. he says your payment is in transit. u should receive it soon. and he said his reason for the lack of response and payment is his girl is in the hospital in another town and hes been going back and forth and trying to spend a ton of time there with her so he is super busy. i do kno for a fact she is in a hospital and i kno he is a nice guy. im sure its not the way he usually does his transactions…
i sold him a mirror and he paid and i took a good month to ship it out he was super patient and super understanding.

keep us posted on the situation

Yes, well he had minium two weeks before the girlfriend in the hospital issue came to be and he couldn’t be bothered to send payment after he wrote he would.

As far as payment in transit his last email the 19th said he would direct deposit or send a trackin number on the 24th and today is the 25th and still no tracking number or payment.

Yes I will admit payment has been late, due to unforseen circumstances, as in I was in another city dealing with my girlfriend being hospitalized. I only came back to town Sunday evening, as I stated in an email to you that mysteriously doesn’t appear in our conversations that you posted above. I don’t have a laptop, nor do I have some sort of smartphone that allows me internet access, hence why there have been no responses, or why you see periods of inactivity. I apologize for being late, as I did again in previous said email, and payment was sent out to you yesterday afternoon.

As for other threads where I was looking for parts, all those parties had been contacted to advise of the cancellation and the reason for it, to which there have been no problems.

Made some unsettling phone calls yesterday, so the offending logs on to the forum today and coincidentally I also get an email from him filled with the usual excuses and promises to pay up but no confirmed mail out or tracking information.

Unsettling? To say the least. You threatened me and my roommate at 3am. To the point that she called me on my cellphone to let me know about some guy yelling and being threatening over the phone. (Something to the affect of coming to find me and maknig that bitch pay. I can’t recall exactly, but I can certainly reference the voicemail as it has been saved.) Hence why I made it a point to visit a public cafe to send you an email explaining the situation. (to which I probably should’ve have done earlier to advise of the situation, yes. But it was a hectic time and I had other people on my mind and other priorities at that point.) Maybe you lost it in your records. It’s the one where I graciously thank you for your threatening calls.

Yes, well he had minium two weeks before the girlfriend in the hospital issue came to be and he couldn’t be bothered to send payment after he wrote he would.

To which I sent you a cheque, which you have never received, nor have I had it returned to me (as such a stop payment has been processed, so kindly shred and dispose of said item should it ever arrive)

Again, I’m sorry for the delay in getting it to you. Again, I will reiterate it has been sent. I’m sorry my g/f being in a car accident and having to be transported to another city for care happened. But shit happens. Life threatening situations to those I care about take precedence over a $10 bill. I’ve purchased parts from members on here in the past and on other forums (clubcivic/club integra), and I’ve never had any issues with anyone. This is not typical for myself, nor with how I conduct business. I’m not some young punk out to scam people on the internet, and my word is that, my word and now my reputation has been slandered as a result. Yes I will accept some of the blame, because facts are facts and payment has not been received (Although again in transit). Unfortunately, there are just some circumstances beyond my control. Any further questions/comments/concerns, Mark you have my contact info (as does the rest of the world now since you kindly posted everything, which should only lend more credence to the fact that I am not,not attempting to scam. Why would one provide his home phone number, for such a small transaction if alterior motives were present? Either, you’re a dumb thief, or you have honest intentions). Please feel free to correspond that way.

In your warped perspective you can’t get my name straight or the facts.

You want credibility post a scan of the stop payment receipt from the bank for the original check you sent out, banks don’t operate on your or their word.

I have wasted more time and energy on this than it’s worth, you have broken your word in more than 3 instances in this transaction regarding payment; you are not to be trusted.

End of story!

Just the usual deception, no proof of his delusional lies and still no payment.

Authenticating or documenting the facts is not slander and as much as you insist or reason you are not some “young punk out to scam people” your behavior demonstrate otherwise to the community.

I’ve already advised you on 2 separate (Aug 25th and Aug 28th) occasions now payment has been sent, what method, and appropriate shipping times as advised to me by Canada Post. Futhermore, banks don’t provide receipts for stop payments as clients do have the ability to post those online, so long as they subscribe to their online banking systems, as I do. Perhaps credit unions have different procedures for those transactions and require you to visit a teller to request a stop payment. I can certainly provide you with a reference # for said transaction and the date it was posted, but I’m sure you would disregard that, and chalk that up to lies as well.

As for further proof, would you like me to post pictures of the car wreck? What about my g/f in her hospital bed hooked up to countless tubes? Maybe I can take a short video of the doctor going over her prognosis and post that. Would that satisfy you? Maybe I should’ve had the workers at the post office take a candid picture of me passing the envelope to them prior to shipment. It’s a wonder why society has fallen to such lows when $10 takes precedence over human life.

You still don’t get it do you, can’t you understand your previous transgression and excuses only produce disbelief of any notice or update you might provide. Cry wolf, burned once, nothing new, still no payment.

Still no payment, yet the offender insists he sent it!

Hm… is Canada post slow ?

10 dollars is not worth human life or prison time, but it is the principle. If you received your part of the transaction promptly on time that payment should of been sent out already. This is not professional or courteous.