Integraguy090 AKA Chris Wilbanks of Norman OK, possible scammer

The following members are currently waiting for items or refunds from this guy:
[SIZE=“4”]
Eric48 - $210 (plus WU fees) for Brian Crower stage 2 cams springs & retainer kit, paid on 10/12
gilcontr - $280 (plus WU fees) for used tein coilovers
G290TEGLS - $100 for Mishimoto Aluminum radiator, paid on 10/0
teg - $460(plus WU fees) for Skunk2 C Series coilovers and Garrett t3 turbo
BLaCkNiNjA92 - $100 for Mishimoto Radiator, paid on 10/09
NtegraLS - $200(plus WU fees) for Skunk 2 Pro S Coilovers
Soontobe2ndGEN - Exedy stage 2 clutch and Fidanza flywheel
b18a1sedan - $170(plus WU fees) for Brian Crower stage 2 cams, springs & retainer kit paid on 10/12
xchadx167 - $160(plus WU fees) for Garret turbo paid for 10/15
nar93da - $240(plus bank fees) for Skunk2 coilovers paid for on 10/10
xjarchaeologist - $150(plus WU fees) for an iPhone
ackoncrack - $40 (plus WU fees) for a MAP sensor
"DA"Token Black - $135 (plus WU fees) for a set of JDM 1 piece headlights on 10/17
[/SIZE]

http://g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=186556

Becareful if your thinking about dealing with Chris Wilbanks of Norman, OK.

Although by his own admission this guy has no more integra items, he seems to miraculously find more either his, or “his friends”. He’s been blowing out good stuff for pretty cheap and insisting on Western Union for payment, and rushing ppl to send it.

In my case it was the BC cams in the thread linked above. He double sold them and took payment from both myself and b18a8sedan. He’s been claiming since sunday we would both be getting the same item, and through both text messages and on here he’s stated multiple times he’s told us to “stand by for tracking #'s” If you read the thread he promised last night that the tracking #'s would be posted, and here it is 9:45 am and still no numbers.

Chris, I want this resolved. If you sent the cams as you keep insisting you did, I should have them by tomorrow. If I dont, I want my money back Western Union, or Paypal quasi-cash. We’ve all given you enough time to sort this out. Its time to man up.

Edit October 10th:
Still nothing, and more people are coming out saying he pulled the same thing on them. I’m trying to start a list of who got screwed, for what, and how much. If you think you got ripped off by this guy, please post in this thread and I’ll update this top post so it can all stay somewhat organized.

Same boat with the same guy. I want my money back as well or give me the damn tracking number.

I will go to the police.

Did the same thing to me last week as you can see in the thread with the Skunk2 coilovers, manifold and clutch kit. He double sold the coilovers to me and another guy. I’m still waiting for my money. Not counting on getting it either.

same thing to me , supposed to get a radiator, doesnt reply

any numbers yet?

look at what i just found…

http://www.ci.norman.ok.us/court/pdf_files/WARRWEB.PDF

top of page 50

he still has till’ tuesday in my book.

So i’m guessing he’s been to court before?

Side note, if I don’t get anything by tuesday, I will get everybody’s information and contact the police. I think it will be more effective if we were all to jump in with the same problems, so it doesn’t seem like it’s something small.

Chris, if you have anything that you want to clear up, now is the time to do.

Tony: The link Gilcontr posted shows everyone who has a warrant out for their arrest… Which means the individual you have a issue with has a warrant out.

I totally missed the top of the document. Shit, this doesn’t seem too good.

I’m not defending him , but if OK is anything like TX he could have a warranty out for not paying a parking ticket or something. Judging by the lack of simple communication it seems like it could be for something far more sinister.

Same situation…i sent him money on wednesday for coilovers and turbo, he was suppose to email me thursday to let me know he sent it but i still havent recieved any emails back.
I want this all figured out!

I gave 100 for a radiator a week ago got one email saying he was busy and hasnt had time to ship it but nothing since WTF???

I paid paypal after i talked him into he kept asking for a money order…I thought it was sorta fishy…if he doesn’t reply by tomorrow evening im gonna file a dispute

damn i sent him money probably for that same radiator. the 2nd one he put up for sale. i guess we’ll see what happens. i’m gonna file a dispute w/ paypal also if nothing shows up by tomorrow.

Yah i was lookin at the post who bought the first one if we both bought the second one

http://g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=186438 gilcontr got his stuff

You guys sent money via paypal? He told me that he couldn’t receive paypal b/c he didn’t feel comfortable giving them his banking information. No wonder he couldn’t, it’s probably locked.

It’s okay. I filed a fraud report the other day with Western Union. Tomorrow the Norman, OK police dept will hear from me. I will let them know that he has an outstanding warrant, his home address, telephone number, myspace picture, etc. I think I am going to put together a package for the police dept with the names of everyone that got scammed and for how much. I will need some help from everyone that got scammed in order to do this. We need to post up what ppl ordered, price, and how they paid. I hope his bitch ass goes to jail.

well, the first transaction was through paypal. i thought his reasons for doing the western union transfer at the time were valid (in regards to the payment method) because i assumed that he maxed out his paypal account and would no longer be able to disperse his money during that month. i have also used western union to receive large payments so i thought it was somewhat normal. i guess monday is judgement day.

Radiator for 100 Shipped
PM for any other info

Sent to:
Christ Wilbank
Email:
Tomsmith81@rocketmail.com

What email did you pay to?