RaM transactions

I, like several other G2IC’ers, ordered jdm lights or other merchandise from RaM, and have not heard from him in several days. There was a dispute over bad quality of the 1pce’s, delays in shipment, him suddenly being sold out, and having very bad communication with the customers. Now, since he got himself in a hole, pulled his sponsorship with G2ic and his subforum is gone. He is not responding to emails.

All I want back is my same amount of money, I will let the month long wait pass. We need a way to get in contact with him. I will play Mr. NiceGuy for now, but if in a week I still have not recieved my money back, it will get ugly.

If you have had a problem with RaM and just want to get your $ and forget it, please chime in.

I expected more from a G2IC sponser.

Ram, my email address is toddstratford@hotmail.com, as is my paypal account. Please get back to me/us.

714-552-4358

His # or yours?

That would have to be RaMs number over soontobe2ndGEN. Seeing as RaM is in OC somewhere, and soontobe2ndGEN is in Norcal somewhere. The Area code fits RaM better. But i have no clue on either of their numbers.

that has to be ram’s number because i think soontobe is in san jose (408)

Thanks a ton, 3500 miles away I have no idea what the area code’s are over there

Any other people that got screwed over want to chime in?

Also, soontobe2ndGEN, do you know if that is his home or work number? Thanks again

Finally got an email back from them, another partner of the business tried to apologize and clear it up, blame it on the other guy. I will give them a second chance, but patience is low for any more funny stuff.

i got that # when i was trying to buy a tranny from him
which is a bad experiance

for ex
said shiped tranny on monday
gave me tracking tuesday saying he drop it off LATE tuesday so it hasnt scaned only billing information
WENDSAY comes around i call his ass y did the tracking get canceld
the bitch said the tranny has a cracked tranny mount

y the hell did u ship it late tuesday night if it had a crack?
then cancel weds??u should of known it was cracked when u shiped it
buncha lies

At least you didn’t have to wait two months for a bumper support and cover, then receive a bumper support only. Finally two months later get some money back for the cover that was “lost in the mail”. Worst part is he went week’s at a time without emailing me back, it only seemed like after he received the money that he wouldn’t reply though, before that it was quick reply’s within 24 hours.

his AIM is OREOX714

he logged into G2IC today.

He’s not replying to my IMs. Sorry for the BS guys. :down:

Alright its been like 5 days since their last email, screw salvaging the deal, Im just gonna fight for my money back now.

And, 4DOORTEG, “it only seemed like after he received the money that he wouldn’t reply though, before that it was quick reply’s within 24 hours” You hit it right on the money!!!

Oh, and you mentioned a partner? I thought it was only him running the “business” which is most likely only him selling parts online from his house. I’m pretty sure he only mentioned a partner so you would cut him some slack and leave him alone. I had to bug and bug the whole time just to get my bumper support and my money back in the end, the whole time he was blaming it on USPS. I thought(was hoping) he turned himself around from the looks of his feedback, but I guess not…don’t deal with this guy.

Well, I talked to his “partner” on AIM, and hopefully I will be getting my refund tonight or tomorrow. He couldnt give it at the time, because he has “limited access to his paypal account”. It smelled like BS, but the more we talked the more I started to come around. I still am a bit paranoid, but we’ll see what happens next.

PS- if anyone is in my shoes, I obtained some valuable info, email me.

Ram has some issues on ef-honda too. I can’t remember who over there but i have seen his name there as well.

He emailed me again today claiming to have a “new DA clip” and that the set of lights was guaranteed to be in good condition and 100% complete, also stating that he could have it in the mail tomorrow. I responded that if indeed he could personally guarantee all of the above, then ship it, and if not, dont bother + just refund the money.

So the wait continues…

I think maybe you should go ahead and get refund anyways.

Normally I would agree with you, but the truth is, I dont really know any other reputable places to buy them anyway. I dont feel like dealing with inch long wires from passwordJDM, and after waiting all this time, dont have the patience to buy off an independent user.

I am keeping all of our messages on record, and have his personal cell #. If he decides to try and pull a fast one, I will make him regret it. You can count on it, like I said, my patience is low. One more screwup and I’ll have to bust out the big guns.

That said, Im giving him a shot to redeem himself, lets just see if he blows it.

PS- He has responded to 3 emails in the past 24 hours, talk about a change! I caught him offguard on AIM and now he knows I mean business.

Baseballman: The reason why I said I have a new DA clip because I was waiting for a rhd rack and pinion. Not because it was something special for you. It just so happen it has a clean set of headlights.

You didn’t catch me off guard. Whenever there is a new IM from a person that isn’t on my buddylist. It usually came from G2iC which is about 95% of the time and 10% is from whatever but its once in a blue moon.

I respond quicker now because my phone line outlet recently got repaired. Replacing wiring throughout the house takes time.

I’m in walking distance to Inline Four and Super Autobacs. Before it took me about 15-20 minutes to get to one of those shop.

YGM

da9b16: On EF-Honda I wasn’t even on there. There some people used me as a reference and there some people just sell stuff for me.

Thanks for the tracking #

As you can see Im still a bit paranoid, hopefully it will all work out though.

RaM,

I am still waiting on my headlights. At this point I would prefer a refund.
Please reply.

amelende@hotmail.com