Rims from 93integs

Has anyone ever received anything or bought anything from this person, he claims to be parting out a 93 integra GS. He had a set of 92-93 gsr rims on ebay that I won on December 9th and he has yet to ship them. I saw his rims for sale on here while I was searching for them on the board as well as ebay, just happened that he was the same person. I believe his name is Jared Anderson and is from Portland, Oregon. But I dont have anyway of contacting him other than email which it seems he doesn’t check too often. I emailed him now 4 times about shipping, the first time he said he would ship soon, the second time he said he would ship after the holidays because he was “too busy”, the third I requested he email me to tell me when he did ship them, and the fourth email basically said that I will be going after him and my money if I didn’t receive a response from that email. Does anyone know this kid, or know his number or anything, I needed these wheels a month ago and I’ve already paid my credit card for them, and they’re still not here. I don’t know if this kid is jerkin around or what but I’m beyond impatient. Thanks for reading and any help.

do you have a screen name for this person?

I don’t want to be an ass but did you read the thread title? his sn is 93integs

well I DEFINATELY DON’T RECOMMEND you buy anything from 93integs because he has failed to ship my rims that I paid for in full a month ago and continues to ingore my repeated emails demanding an explanation

Try tracking him down in Portland, but Jared Anderson sounds totally made up.

ALL OF YOU…use the trader rating !!!

http://www.g2ic.com/forums/traderratings.php?u=17037

Let’s hang’em at high noon :dance: :dance:

Damn, okay people heres what I see.

I just posted in another transaction disputes that I will most likely be meeting this Mr Anderson tommorow 17th, MLK day. to buy some parts.

Now. Someone else said they bought a cargo cover that did not arrive.
So there are some rims that did not arrive?

This isn’t cool, I live in PORTLAND BTW and will visit this guy,

if he has this stuff laying around I will definintely mention it to him & give his address out to the world if necessary. We do not need scamers on g2ic…

please if you guys have any questions towards me. please email me at kazisdaman2@hotmail.com again Iam in portland and plan on meeting him because I wanted to buy some parts from him…

IF YOU HAVE TO, you can call me but Iam serously low on minutes 5mins left on my plan 503 484 8258 -

Regards Wes

Going from Oregon to New York?

Are you asking me that?