Kazisdaman is a pretty shitty buyer....

For reference:

http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104970

He just left ME negative feedback on g2ic for being a bad seller.

Basic breakdown:

He sent me emails through the “contact seller” button on ebay asking for his total amount. Shipping was stated on the auction itself; he was too lazy to add 10 (ten) U.S. Dollars to the final price he bid. I don’t know how hard it must be for him to do simple addition, but that’s moot.

I replied to his emails directly. My replies went into his Junk Mail folder for whatever email account he uses on his ebay name, and he apparently never checked them.

For this, he gave me negative feedback.

recap:

1. He can’t perform simple math
  2. He can’t/won’t look in other email folders
  3. He doesn’t know how to use email properly
  4. He gave me negative feedback because of this

Stay away from him. No matter how smoothly the transaction could possibly ever go for him, he’ll leave you negative feedback.

Kaz is most definitely NOT da man. :down:

Damn thats :gay:

First time I heard of a retard named Kaz. Leave negative feedback on him now :burnout:

Edit: OH!! You did already. I can see my services are not needed :bow:

hey there Armed Ferret,

I just want to clear this up a little bit, the reason I left you - feedback is because you left me - on ebay and g2ic. Okay, yes I did not get back to you to resolve into neutral feedback but honestly was I trying to pay the whole time. I really needed the brake pads, and when they got to my house I put them on asap.

I do not want to be enemies w/ another g2 owner and want to get along. If you could please forgive me, I’d like to move ahead and start over again.

Can we start over?

I sent you a request earlier, I am interested in buying your leather seats if they are still avaliable? Would we be able to set something up?

thanks for your time & have a good weekend,

-wes

kazisdaman2@hotmail.com

hope to hear from you soon.

the seats were sold months ago, and if you can’t even figure out how to edit feedback at this point then you need to just fade off into the sunset. i even tried calling your house and left messages for you–what seemed to be the problem that you couldn’t return any of those 7 phone calls?

sorry, but after your lack of common sense in this transaction it’ll be a cold day in hell before i do business with you again.

it’s one of those things you learn in the military–everyone’s a good guy and has integrity and can be trusted–until they fuck you over the first time.

after that, why should i trust you? you obviously violated it the first time, what will stop you from doing it again? :down:

honestly, you weren’t even willing to remove your feedback either here OR on ebay (both of which are exceptionally easy to do)…so how is it i am able to trust you at all?

I sent the payment! I wasn’t a non-payying bidder.

How many times have you sold something on ebay, Iam not really that bad of a buyer.

You don’t have to like me, but I just want to get along.

[SIZE=5]DO NOT LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK ON G2IC FOR AN EBAY AUCTION!!![/SIZE]

got it Kaz.

and that has absolutely nothing to do with why i gave you negative feedback. let’s say it again (because obviously it hasn’t sunk in yet):

I sent you an email with the total price including shipping (that’s what “$60 shipped” means–it means sixty dollars and zero cents for the product AND cost of shipping combined, i.e. “grand total”). You then emailed me asking how much it was for shipping. Confused, i replied and let you know it was 50 for the pads, 10 for shipping, grand total of 60 due. You sent more emails asking how much, getting more belligerent with each email. I finally figured perhaps there was a problem with your email application, so i called your house–7 different times. Each time i left a message on the answering machine telling you how much it was. 3 weeks later, I’m still waiting for payment because you apparently can’t figure out how your email works, nor your answering machine. What the hell was i supposed to do? make reservations for mental retardation?

Feedback is a reciprocal thing. If you want yours gone, you need to remove the feedback you left me first. End of story.

Get along? what the fuck do you think this is, some worthless POS show on MTV?

OK yeah sounds to me like kaz here needs to remove his feedback for mark, I know him personally and know for a fact scince ive bought from him before that he is very good at contact, and im sure he did call you seven times and leave countless emails with you but you didnt check em or whatever your bug up the ass was… and trust me trying to fuck up his rep on here isnt gonna work almost everyone here knows him and will buy from him again as to where you have only neg feedback so id take yours off his if youd like to buy or sell here again… but thats just my 2 cents. :mad:

sorry in advance for punctuation i dont use it when mad.

I don’t think you believe me that I was trying to pay the whole time from the moment I won your auction.

I was just trying to be friends, I don’t think we need enemies over something so little. I don’t want to fight about it, I’d rather not have a big argument.

-wes

once again, you’re not reading correctly. i never said you weren’t. i don’t doubt that you were. what i’m saying is, you were too stupid to figure out how your email and answering machines worked–i kept telling you exactly how much and how to pay, but you kept asking how much…AFTER I JUST GOT DONE TELLING YOU FOR THE FIFTH TIME.

i can’t type it any slower, so you’ll just have to read it 9 or 10 more times. maybe then you’ll get my point. tell me why i should be friends with someone i’ve never met, never care to meet, and quite honestly can’t believe is as stupid as he is?

… don’t worry about it anymore.

Jezz man, could you please not abuse my feedback rating? You are leaving me 3 negative feedbacks for 1 transaction, unfair.

Unfair Feedback

Look, I did not even leave you negative feedback on ebay. Why are you being so unfair to simply low-ball me on g2ic? That auction was the first time you sold something on ebay from what I see on your feedback, you don’t really have anyone else to compare me to on ebay so you consider me the worst buyer ever! (I see this and understand that your angry that there was alot of miscommunication on both sides)

Could you please remove the extra 2 negative marks you left me on my g2ic name?

-Wesley

Armed Ferret will you communicate?

Armed Ferret, you are really an unfair seller. Iam not a shitty buyer, you just get all excited and become very angry, to cool to take back any of your feedback.

i took away one(1) of the bad comments relating to this transaction.

thank you.

yep… I’ll have to disagree with that one, I’ve had 2 transactions with him, and both went very smoothly. I’ve also seen his transactions with others, most if not all will tell you he’s top notch.