"CCF Performance" & user: sg7300

kyle and CCF suspension are second rate. i commissioned him to custom fabricate me a rear x brace for my g2. i wanted something even finer than the very nice emr z bar. so i send him some money for materials and gets going. at some point into the project, he informs me that he cannot make the x go to the extremities of the c pillar and rear upper strut bar. i am told that the x will go out to about where the blue marks are in the first picture that you will see when mark posts them for me tonight. then i end up with this little bitty x in the first picture. bar half paid for, money spent, we cannot go back on this so i am stuck with this little x. no biggie. i have him weld some bars on the outside for strength and looks. all the pictures, as you can see are from a distance. anyways i get the bar today, powdercoated, and there are about 30 places where the coating has chipped or flaked off. the inside of the clevis joint connecting my b/L bar to the x brace is powdercoated. so when i test fit the piece, all the coating comes off on the end of it. the bar is all ground to shit as you can see. thats just not professional. i paid $420 shipped for this thing. the emr bars are $320 shipped. the welds are not the quality that kyle showed me he was capable of, nor were they ground down to look professional. ALL the welds are completely surrounded with slag. it looks absolutely terrible. now here i am with this ugly, beat up bar that i refuse to put in my car, and what to do with it. i must now pay $100 at least to have it sandblasted. then i have to spend my own time filing down or off all the slag… oh you know about 250 individual balls stuck to my bar. according to kyle, this is typical of all fabrication shops. yea, right. :jerkoff: i got took for $420, plus everything it is going to cost me to fix this. in the end im gonna have a $600+ investment in something that only ties the rear chassis together. what i will say in his favor is that he did a good job on the rear lower tie bar. you cant exactly mess that up though. in a few hours ill have pics up of this assclowns fuckups that i have to fix. bottom line… DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS GUY. i dont even have to tell you a full refund is out of the question… not even partial…
assclown…

:shock:

That sucks man. Once you post pics I’ll look for any suggestions I can make to help you.

that sux man!!

its too dark to take proper pictures today. ill have them up tomorrow night. i got about 30 problems with the finish of this piece… as you will soon see. according to our resident assclown, slag all over the welds is normal. ha! in any event, no legit business would ship you the stuff with slag all over the weld and the bars. thats just not professional. anyone got any pics of any commercially available products with slaggy ass welds… i highly doubt it… any REAL welders want to chime in on this one? this is so :gay:

(and by real i mean years of experience and not 16 years old)

“Speedz5770: the only reason u’d have slag on your welds is if ur stick welding”

a quote from rick (who knows his shit). this guy makes his own itbs so :stfu: kyle with your bs slaggy ass welds

This is from dustin, kyles brother. I have no part in this, nor do i have an opinion

" If you wanted something that was welded with a half million dollar robot, you shoulda bought an EM bar. Dont talk shit about my brothers work, he spent a lot of time designing that bar for your piece of shit “racecar” since im banned, if youd like to take it up further with me, email me. ohohz71@yahoo.com"

dustin, your brother cannot weld for shit. i could have laid those UGLY ASS beads. there is one weld that doesnt even go all the way around. there is SLAG all over every weld. of course he spent a lot of time designing that bar of mine. he is an INCOMPOTENT 16 year old that doesnt know what he is doing. actually you fuck, i drew the design for that bar so i dont know what he spent any time “designing.” he charged me $420 bucks for something that looks like an first timer’s effort. when the pics come up, you cant say ANYTHING because you will just look like a fool. the proof is in the pudding. you will get your pudding tomorrow. now, :stfu: you dont have anything to say in this matter. if your lazy ass had gotten him those pics to send me before he sent me this pos then maybe this would have been overted. oh yeah and i dont need to email your loser ass about this because i know what kinda work your brother does BC ITS SITTING HERE ON MY FLOOR LOOKING UGLY!!! i also dont need to email your banned self, bc obviously you are banned for a reason AND on top of that I got your mama’s phone number and im dealing with her now. so :stfu: ill talk to your mommy again tomorrow!

oh and dont even try and crack on my car doosh. ive got one of the hottest cars going together on this board. ill put my engine bay up against anyones. im not saying i have the cleanest bay on here, <cough> josh (quick), but definately one of the… dustin? does your car run in the 12s?? hell no. and my “racecar” is a mint 70 nova ss with a 475 and a 4 speed. what do you think that runs? that car is about 100x nicer than anything you own, loser. say something??? you might want to do a search under my name and look at the many technical threads that i have contributed to this web board. abs removal, power steering rack overhaul/modification. i am one of the most legit buyers/sellers on here. you have nothing on me amateur. dont even try. i understand you taking your brothers side and all but u know that bar is junk. you wouldnt put that ugly piece of shit on your car and you know it, i know it, everyone on this board knows it. why dont you go parti, boiiiiiii. biatch. pwned! :stfu:

oh and for the record… if my brother was a gay little assclown that couldnt weld, id still stick up for him.

on another note… the more i look at it the more i find wrong with it. how about the powdercoating BUBBLING OFF on the rear strut tower mounting points… :wtf: is up with that? a bunch of girls that dont know anything about cars were asked to evaluate what they thought of the quality of the piece without me giving them any prior reason to believe i was dissatisfied with it. they all said it had ugly welds. omg there is big globs of shit on the bar like an inch from the weld. i guess he spent a lot of time trying to make it look professional huh? if i wanted pretty welds i should have gotten an emr bar? those are $320 shipped… i paid your brother $100 more than that, so i expect BETTER quality than the emr bar. like i told your MOM… $100 to sandblast and $100 to powdercoat. send me $200 back and we will say i got the bar for $220 and then its up to me to fix all the fuckups and im fine with that., i guess… :squint:

IcemansZ28: you said NOT MUCH SLAG AT ALL
IcemansZ28: so are you saying there is some?
SnipeBOY22: a lil
IcemansZ28: bc if so, i want you to find me ONE other commercially available product that you can buy with slaggy welds
SnipeBOY22: he def should have wire brushed it up nice

hmmm…

:rofl:

assclown

Damn that sucks jake! At least make him a decent one man… if all it took was labor to satisfy a customer, whats there to complain about?

I’m so waiting to see the pic of this $420 bar…

Personally, I would never buy anything chasis related from anyone but ben. He’s the only one that has proved his knowledge regarding chasis dynamics and and welding skills. This again proves that not everyone with a welder can fab quality stuff…Hope you learned your lesson man… :hugs:

Ah yes do post pics…muahahahaha :smiley:

:gotpics:

this is d.
dont ban kyle for this. but it needs to be said

jake or whatever your name is, before you make a complete ass out of yourself, talking shit about what i drive, when you have no fucking idea that i drive a $20,000 silverado. that would probably outrun your piece of shit.

how bout you give me a call.this is not worth my time.

916-208-4379. if you can talk shit on the internet, lets see how you do on the phone.

yeah, because Spoon, Neuspeed, and full-race have no idea what they’re doing. :gay:

dustin, you didn’t want to be at g2ic anymore. please try to hold true to that thought. your brother is the one who wanted to be in business for himself; he’s the one responsible for making sure that business is reputable. not you. or are you in business with him? if that’s the case, make arrangements to make this situation right. if it’s not the case, let kyle handle this on his own, like he should. he wants to be a big boy and pretend he’s got the skills to run his own business, let’s see what he’s capable of.

sadly, i think we’ve all seen that he’s not capable of much. and his age and lack of maturity are definitely showing through with flying colors.

Kyle–fix this situation. Do what it takes to make it right with Jake. If you plan on being in business for a long time, it’s best not to start out on a negative note.

dustin–on a side note, you want to talk poo, remember that jake’s b20 teg has nitrous, and his nova has a 475 big block. i’m sure he’d be happy to race you any day. :up:

edit: I’ll be hosting jake’s pictures for him. he’s having internet problems right now, and can’t get the pictures sent to me just yet. i have a feeling kyle’s lack of experience will be speaking for itself very soon.

I meant if I were to get it from this site. Of course I would get Spoon, Neuspeed if I had the money.

Bottom line is, ppl are making stuff to make some extra $$ on this site. If you are gonna do it, do it right.

martha focker. Give the man his money back.

Ben

lol, ben is the man

ah, gotcha teggie.

fully agreed.

kyle–make the situation right.