Blueteg stole my money!

Hi everybody, I am Darren from scotland! I recently tried to buy a set of tail lights from Blueteg and he was very helpful up until the point when i paid him! I haven’t heard from him since! This was in, october! I have filed a dispute with paypal and hope to have my money back soon!

Darren

i don’t see a member name of “Blueteg” or a thread that this would be related too…

Sorry, i don’t know if capitalisation makes a difference but Bluetegs member profile

And here is the thread i seen the lights on, i didn’t reply to the thread i emailed him.

thank you, that gives other members here the tools to watch out for him:

also, i don’t see a negative comment on his Trader Ratings page, please use that as well for a way to let others know of your experience

:bow:

let me clear something out i have sold a lot of things on g2ic why there is no feedback don’t know because don’t really care about it because i never f***ed anybody over, other thing wish-i-had-tec is an idiot and i can say that because the lights have been shiped a while ago the tracking number has been sent to him but his to dumb to read and response to @ so he complains to paypal which wasn’t even mine which cost my buddy bad feedback with paypal and that’s why i never gave a shit if you recived or not on the other hand i hope you never recive the lights i wish there is some way i can get them back.

I also have done some business w/ Blueteg. He seemed pretty avg to me, legit, but not an awesome person to do business with. The condition of the stuff I bought wasn’t perfect, but not too bad… It just wasn’t 100% like he said it was, but close. So I couldn’t complain really. However here on the forums he’s offered a number of times to help me get the parts I needed (to replace the damaged stuff he sent me), but never responds to my emails…

and now after hearing his response here… he doesn’t sound like a nice guy at all. Although I don’t know the details of their transaction.

Unlike you i only use 1 email address so if you had sent me the tracking details i would not have went to paypal! what kind of shipping did you use? Airfreight? Surface mail?

If you sent it either email me the tracking details or put them here, yeah put them here, i’m not shy.

I await your response!

Love Darren!

Another thing, i have kept ALL emails from blueteg, i will host them on my website for all to see when i get home from work in 6 hours!

And he says i am too dumb to read! Makes me laugh!

i send it by purolator i while ago and send you a tracking number so i did my part so from here on i don’t really give a st wat happen to the lights
because your are being a b
*h
have a nice day

well that’s certainly an attitude that will win you business from other members. :down:

Send me the tracking info please! The fact that i never received it before and that you will not send it again just makes me think that you stole my money on purpose? you are acting like you are hiding something!

Prove me wrong, i dare ya.

I really think that members that sell like this or are obviously screwing someone should be automatically banned.

I second that.

but vernon, kyle already claims he was banned. :stuck_out_tongue:

hopefully it’s all a misunderstanding due to and overload of christmas stuff being shipped out :shrug:

I hope so! I don’t think i am asking too much! If he can provide adequate shipping information, i would stop the complaint with paypal and offer him an apology for all to see!

I use 1 email adress and i am on my computer all day for work, if he had sent me the tracking info i WOULD have had it, he didn’t send it!

The paypal address is his friends, paypal have told me they will take the money back out of that paypal account and give it to me! If he gives me the tracking info, it will save his friend $196CAD.

I want him to post the tracking number here because that way there can be no mistake as to whether he has given me it or not!

Darren

you, sir, get the armed ferret stamp of approval for being very mature and level-headed when dealing with a potential scammer. :up:

you’re far from asking too much, and kudos to you for being ready to admit you owe an apology if you are the one in the wrong.

blueteg, g2ic awaits your decision.

Ya your not asking for to much thats for sure. Could very well have thought that because your in scotland he could get away with it. If you used a visa or mastercard etc. through paypal contact them too. I had this kinda thing happen to me once where I was sent the wrong item so I sent it back and he wouldn’t refund my money. I contacted my visa company and they refunded my money and went after the guy.

I bought 2 awsome doors from blueteg, I told the guy I would meet him at 10 instead I was 3 hours late. He didnt mind a bit, we met up at a gas station, helped me load the doors in my car. Smooth as ever. The doors were near mint not a speck of rust like he said. Blueteg is A ok in my book.

Would he be A OK if you had given him money and he had basically stolen it from you? Even if he hasn’t stolen it he has not given me any evidence otherwise! He hasn’t emailed me since he received the money and has since lied about telling me! I have said all along i will apologise if he can show me proof that this was shipped!

Your thoughts don’t help me get my money back, but thanks for your input anyway!