ccf suspension

bought an upper front strut bar from ccf. i just got it the other day and had friends over when i opened it and they said y did u buy a used strut bar. the strut bar was all marked up ans had some scratchs on the bar in the powder coat. then i relized after talking to ccf u have to move the fuse box some to make the bar work. well when i bought it under the sponsor link it said front upper strut bar 43.00 shipped. I didnt see anything around that pic that said move the fuse box to make it work. CCF said it was on there and talked about on the fourms. ok maybe i didnt see it and i didnt read the fourms so maybe thats my falt. i realy dont want the bar anymore but he will not give a refund. he said it was not scratched when it went out maybe it was not but the box was not damaged so maybe the news paper it was raped it did it right. so i am stuck with a scratched bar that i cant sell as used because its all scrached but it bran new never installed it. so i asked him what would u do even if i wanted it and it came all scratched up tell me all well never got an answer. i think he makes good stuff but his business ethics are not there. :wtf:

i did read when he said that you had to move the fusebox, but as for the other stuff, can’t help you man.

Post some pics, I don’t believe he would ship out something that was all scratched up…

ccf - is this a vendor on here at G2IC?

is there a MEMBER on G2IC that you bought this from?

or are you just complaining about a bad sale from somewhere else?

no he was a payed membered sponsor and want to worn people about

pics

warn people about what? that you didnt care to read directions? that you bought this product without doing more research. as far as i know they do good buisness and sell quality products.

edit: so you want a refund? i think its your fault that you didnt read that you had to move the fusebox. also, just because your friends say its used, doesnt mean you have to be a tool about it and believe them. that scratch looks reasonable, but it doesnt affect performance.

pics

it was my falt for not reading i want a refund for the scratched up bar or i want one thats not scratched. plan an simple

i think the bar is nicely made and i think he make nice stuff but not to take care of a scratched up bar is wrong i dont care if i get my money back i have a nuff of that i just want a bar thats not scracthed. he has not offered to replace it and i think people should be alert that this can happen to them. if i want to sell the bar how do i sell it as new all scratched up would u pay 43.00 for a new scratched up bar hell no u wont it like new.

i was even going to ask him if i can send it back and pay the diff for a c-piller bar but i am woried that it will be damaged up agian. the way he is acting i dont even think he will alow that

well. just keep trying to contact him and let us know what happens. but otherwise, maybe a replacement would be the best way to deal with this.

I know him personally, hes dustins brother, and hes a good guy…

well i was on the im with he an he said sarry no refund and i asked him what would he do if someone got one all scratched up tell them all well. then he would not reply and then sent his ims to his phone. so i im his phone and i told him who this is an what the problem was and he said he didnt know me something is wrong here.

TOOHOTT4 im not saying hes not a good guy but if he is y dont he help me out to fix what is going. new bar exchange or money back a trade and money diff payed.

what’s the SCREEN NAME of the member you are having issues with

Did it occur to you that he doesnt mass produce these bars, and only produces them as he gets the order? So because the shipping company scratched the bar up, doesnt mean that he has an obligation to go out produce a one off bar for you, when this isnt his source of income, and he isnt making a fortune off the bars he sells. Now, if he was the owner of a huge company like DC who made these things all day, it would be expected that he would exchange it for you. However, this is not the case, and for him to go out and produce another one-off bar for you because it has a scratch or two (which doesnt affect the functionality of it at ALL) would mean a large loss from his pocket, when he doesnt even make a huge profit off these. Its understandable that you paid for a bar that wasnt scratched, but you also bought this bar for performance, which it will excel in. The simple fact of the matter is he isnt a huge company, and its probably not feasible for him to go out and produce another, one-off, equally performing, bar.
-Steve

the shipping company didnt damage it u want a pic of the box it perfict and it was packaged well. i did get it for performane but i also said this was for a show car and i need the best one he has and this is what i got. well he does not have to make a nother bar nothing wrong with the bar its the powder coat he can repowder coat it i don t care. i dont care if he is a small company i am not trying to hurt him or ripe him off i just payed for a new bar not scratched. also if i call fedex they will not pay for it if the box is not damaged at all. i am not going to call fedex and lie to get money for it.

what’s the SCREEN NAME of the member you are having issues with

sg7300